• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Some Oakley the puppy fixes

merlinsmum

If its in my bed its my chewy stick - Im keeping it for later
264970278_3ae2e52700.jpg

Its quite nice this bed, all furry on my back

264970273_0f5f533f32.jpg

Hi Mum- i's upside down
264970275_c43f1dfde3.jpg

OMG ... that last picture is just precious!!! Love it!! What a sweet puppy :lotsaluv:

He's a doll - his bed looks so comfy. Wouldn't mind a joanna sized one icon_whistling

Joanna

Kirsty - what a cutey, looks like en ewok from Star Wars, if you get fed up with him I can dog sit... ;)

:dogwlk: Awww he is absolutely beautiful, he is just like a wee teddy bear! ! How is Merlin getting on with his new brother?

:dogwlk: Awww he is absolutely beautiful, he is just like a wee teddy bear! ! How is Merlin getting on with his new brother?

My husband wants to pick a bone with you...
First your avatar of Merlin made me want a black and tan and now Oakley makes me want a ruby aswell :jmp2:

Lucky you, with such a gorgeous pair 8)

cecily said:
My husband wants to pick a bone with you...
First your avatar of Merlin made me want a black and tan and now Oakley makes me want a ruby aswell :jmp2:

Lucky you, with such a gorgeous pair 8)

:oops: sorry! ( well not really! - glad someone else likes my Monkey and Ewok :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: (aka Merlin and Oakley)

*smirk* Rubies and B/Ts do look so gorgeous together, don't they? Kirsty, do you realise we have a matching pair of each- you have male BT, male ruby, I have female B/T, female ruby... :lol:

Lisa,

I didn''t realise! We do too! Aren't they just gorgeous together! The whole colours really go with each other and parti colours go well together too....

I just wish I had enough space, time and money to have one of each! Then I'd have a matchng set.........I think my OH would leave home though! :lol: :lol: :lol:

What a gorgeous picture of him, that last picture is adorable.
How old is he and how are they getting along.
Sorry haven't been around much need to catch up.

He definetely is scrumptious, I just love those Rubies. :jmp2:

Hi Linda,

Oakley is 9 weeks old tommorow. he and Merlin are getting on fine - though I think Merlin's ears are a bit sore now! :lol: :p :lol:

merlinsmum said:
Hi Linda,

Oakley is 9 weeks old tommorow. he and Merlin are getting on fine - though I think Merlin's ears are a bit sore now! :lol: :p :lol:

Kristy

He sure is one sweet little Ruby.
I just love that age, they are precious, Darby is presently in the lanky leggy stage with no hair. :yikes :yikes :yikes

Tell Merlin he best get used to having sore ears, and his mommy should give him some extra special treats for the pain he is enduring.

Dudley still has sore ears. :dogwlk:

Back