• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

bladder infection

emmawright

poor little daisy this morning, came down to see her and noticed that there was several spots of blood on the carpet, and blood in her wee, took her to our vet straight away , and she says it is a bladder infection, got some antibiotics for her to take twice a day. she has been quite depressed yesterday and today, so i hope she starts to feel better soon! we have been to the vet so much with her, that the vet said its as if we live there!! oh dear! It will be nice when we don't have to go to the vet quite as much!

Hope Daisy is feeling better. I swear I lived at the vet's office the first 2 years with Jake. I told them it was time to get me a reserved parking space I was there so much. Knock on wood...everything finally settled down.

I really hope Daisy starts to feel better!!

This post has got me thinking - a lot of people seem to have dogs get bladder infections on this board. Are girls more succeptable? Is there anything that causes it specifically? Is there any way they can be prevented? I am sorry, I don't mean to hijack this topic, but maybe these are answers you would benefit from too?

Darrens mum had the same thing with Mollie, along with the cold, etc. I am sure us two put together are funding the new branch being opened in Epsom... :yikes

Back