Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Chloe Claret has arrived!

Post Thanks / Like

Default Chloe Claret has arrived!

And she's so good. She adores her new bed, not to mention toys; she caught on to her name almost instantly, let me walk her around the garden using the show lead, let me try on her little aqua hoodie (I know, I'm cruel, but I couldn't resist and she looked adorable), and she's even getting used to the idea that I can leave the room but I'll come back! Not bad for less than four hours. I'll take some pics tomorrow- unfortunately my digital camera is hopeless at taking photos in anything other than good natural light.

Only one problem- she has a good try at ripping the nappies, but will leave the paper. Eh???!!! That could make house training sliiiightly tricky..
    Holly - 7years
    Amber- 3 years

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Congrats Lisa - its much easier 2nd time!
    Kirsty
    Merlin and Oakleys Mum (Merlin -Male/B&T/5 years, Oakley - Male/Ruby/3.5years)

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Welcome to the board, Chloe Claret!
    Karlin
    Cavaliers: Jaspar Leo Lily Tansy Libby (foster) Mindy (foster)
    In memory: Lucy
    Cavalier SM Infosite:www.smcavaliers.com

Post Thanks / Like

great report Lisa--funny that she shreds the nappies but not the paper--still, if the paper works, count your blessings. chloe claret is a beautiful name. patiently awaiting photos, hopefully including aqua hoodie...

Post Thanks / Like

Welcome home little Chloe Claret! Can't wait to see your pretty little face
    Julie and the girls

Post Thanks / Like

Welcome home Chloe!!
    Bella's Mom

Rayleigh, Southend-On-Sea, United Kingdom, United Kingdom
    Post Thanks / Like

Chelle, your web site is lovely, how did you do that? I want one!!!

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Welcome Home Chloe Claret!

I'm sorry I'm such an idiot! I corrected her name in my post - sometimes I swear I'm losing my mind
    Cathy Moon
    India(tri-F) Geordie(blen-M)Chocolate(b&t-F)Charlie(at the bridge)

Post Thanks / Like

Well, Chloe's had a good first day. She's been carried around in her cute 'Bonnily' dog carrier bag that I think she will grow out of sooner rather than later. Her puppia harness (in aqua blue orion) arrived this morning, and the 'small' size is pretty perfect- I think I'll be struggling to get it on in terms of head size in just a few weeks. Then I'll advertise it here to see if anyone wants it! She seems to love the harness- been wearing it all day. Haven't put a collar on her 'cos she really did NOT like that...

Best of all, Holly's starting to get over the 'Eeek! Get that away from me! panic and has actually been trying to play with Chloe. However, since Chloe's ideas of play still tend to revolve around pulling tails and ears, and Holly's involve toys, there's something of a mismatch. But it was so cute to see them standing almost side by side as they tried to eat the long grass/weeds out of one of the garden container things

They slept in the living room together last night, and not a peep out of either, as far as I know. Even more astonishing, the puppy went all night without widdling or pooing or anything! And she's not 11 weeks yet! She's also starting running to the back door when she wants out, and I have the experience now to see the difference between general curiosity and 'I want to go' sniffing. As I type, baby is lying in her crate snoozing, while Holly cuddles equally happily next to me. All good in my house!
    Holly - 7years
    Amber- 3 years

Post Thanks / Like

wow! great news on the going all night without peeing, awesome.
    good news on the social front with holly too.

pictures, pictures?