Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Chloe Claret has arrived!

Post Thanks / Like

I will. ASAP. I did take some with my mobile last night and intended to upload them via bluetooth, but while bluetooth seems to work perfectly laptop-mobile, it doesn't seem quite so co-operative the other way!
    Holly - 7years
    Amber- 3 years

Post Thanks / Like

Congratulations Lisa!!!
    And welcome Chloe Claret.

So exciting... can't wait for the pictures.
    Also, I'll put a bid on that small puppia. Sounds gorgeous

Post Thanks / Like

I'll save it for you, and you can have it if you're coming up next week? I wouldn't be surprised if Chloe has outgrown the small by then- at the moment it only just goes over her head. I'm waiting to see how well the medium I've ordered for Holly fits the pair. I may well end up ordering another medium as well as a large- Holly should fit the medium reasonably well, but I'm guessing that Chloe will definitely be large when she's bigger!
    That will be so weird. Holly and her little sister, who'll almost certainly be bigger than she is..
    Holly - 7years
    Amber- 3 years

Post Thanks / Like

oh Welcome Chloe Claret (sorry, didnt see this sooner)..she sounds like an absolute doll! i can tell your going to have lots of fun with this one! cant wait to see lots and lots of pictures!
    xXNishaXx
    Milo & Monty~ (Males, Blenheims, born 25/11/05 )
    Ally (Daschund - not with me)

Post Thanks / Like

ooh i just saw some of the pictures on the other thread! SO cute!
    xXNishaXx

Post Thanks / Like

omg im such an idiot..it was not CHloe ..it was a different post!!!!!!! and i was wondering..isnt Chloe a Ruby? and no i realise my mistake ..soz for the slip up!
    xXNishaXx

Post Thanks / Like

Welcome home to your new family, Chloe Claret Can't wait to see pics

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Hi Lisa,

So glad to hear your two are getting along in such a short time! I've only had 2 widdles in the night since friday - although I have been up around 3.30 every night (I do get a wee and a poo at that time outside)

I've only had 3 widdles inside during the day and 2 of those were when the boys were battering each other! - the little

This morning after they'd been out in the garden in the pooring rain, I found them both in one bed - it was so sweet!
    Kirsty
    Merlin and Oakleys Mum (Merlin -Male/B&T/5 years, Oakley - Male/Ruby/3.5years)

Post Thanks / Like

Which thread? Can't find them in the galleries or here, or am I blind??! Dying to get a look at her
    Cecily, owned by Dougal (B&T boy, age 2) and Dora (Blenheim female, age 2, rescue)

Cavaliers at the bridge, much missed and not forgotten: Aggie (tricolour female) and Rio (Blenheim female) and Tandie (ruby female)

Post Thanks / Like

Cecily, that's an adorable atavar! I'll have pics up later tonight. Need to get them off the camera first!

Chloe went last night without a peep, and again nothing when I came down this morning at 7.30 to put them both out. Having said that, it was two when I went to bed, but I don't think Chloe wanted out then. Very pleased. Only one real accident today-at the very edge of the back door. Not bad!

Vet said Chloe weighs around 2 kilos. Kirsty, do you know what Oakley weighs? Mind, he's a few weeks younger, isn't he.
    Holly - 7years
    Amber- 3 years