Duncan is a big boy -
He was about 10.5 lbs at 16 weeks and topped out at 21 in July of this year. Our vet asked us to get some weight of of him...with all the fur I honestly didn't notice his pudgy belly ...So "Chunky Duncky" is on a diet with his next weigh in scheduled for Nov 10 (19 months) when we have to board him for the weekend. (I AM SO DREADING THAT!!) I think chasing his little brother and his diet changes have helped him slim down so I am hoping to find an 18 lb-er when we get to the scales.

Arthur looks like a starving child -
Arthur was 9 lbs at 16 weeks. Seriously, he looks mal-nourished but I swear he eats and eats and then eats again...total chow hound. It's just that he gets taller and longer daily. I may be exaggerating a bit, but he is so awkward looking. He looks like a lanky preteen. People have called him a deer before I can't wait to see how he turns out...

Looking at Duncan and Arthur together is is really cool to see how much filling out Arthur has to do but hopefully the height and wieght will be equal to Duncan. Currently he is about 2 inches shorter at is just over 5 months...we'll see.