• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Discover Dogs show

Hi everyone,
We will be visiting our puppy for the first time next weekend and need to start buying some equipment. We are going to visit the "Discover Dogs" show in London at Earls Court on 11th November and would like to know if any other UK members have been to this show? The Cavaliers group will definitely be there. I hope to shop for a harness, lead and toys. Do you think I will find Puppia harnesses there? Any advice on what to see and do while we are there? Also, has anyone found a reliable, comfortable car harness? ( It is going to become compulsory to restrain dogs in cars in the UK soon). I am very excited about the puppy but also nervous because we have never had a dog before. Thanks.

Back