• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Calendar Pictures - What month is your dog?

duncans_ma

Please post pictures of your pups associated with a particular month...Lani, that pumpkin one would be wonderful for October!

We are planning to take the pups to the beach this weekend with a two foot Xmas tree to get our Christmas card pictures...I will post next week.

In the mean time - I wonder if we can create a whole calendar?

October Pic

Here's Lucky's October pic. He'd be sooo honored if he was chosen to represent his breed for October and also donate some money to help the rescue Cavs at the same time.

cl*p

CIMG2195.jpg

I hope we can get a whole calendar. That would be such a great project for such a great cause.

This was SiânE christmas photo from a couple of years ago. I sent it out to all my email addresses as a christmas email.

Sianxmas2.jpg

Don't know which month this would be, but this is my very favorite picture of Kosmo. I love it ;)

b43051363.jpg

This is such a great idea I really hope we can do something with it! :)

This is a pic of my little sister loading my dishwasher after a dinner party - It was Arthur's first weekend home and he was already learning bad habits from his brother and father. The "treat" they are getting is not allowed when mom is around...but when I got over being a little mad this really is cute.

Maybe US Thanksgiving :D icon_whistling

266198154_775b9359c2.jpg

Sunna said:
m0075344.jpg

Fjalar in the winter :flwr:

This looks like a movie cover where the story line is something like, a brave dog about to set out on a dangerous and noble journey.
That's a great picture!!!

Oh my goddness, this pic of Fjalar is just stunning! Sunna, you make my jeoles! I wanna have such a good photos! :p

Ashley,

When we have photo's for each month - we'll have to put a poll up like the themes I think because even now there are sooo many gorgeous pics that I think we'll have more than enough pics for several years! :lol:

Kirsty,

I agree...I would say lets keeip collecting photos for a week or two and then we can set up a poll. I would think if can get the pics decided by month end we would be able to get the calendar our for holiday gifts, etc?

What do you think?

Fire-Fighter

Cinder would be thrilled to stomp out any fires caused by New Year's or Thanksgiving celebrations (perhaps January or November?!) :D

HPIM0773.jpg

Back