• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Calendar Pictures - What month is your dog?

Perhaps we could have a caption to the winning pictures as well? It would make a lovely gift especially as it will come from those that are mad about Cavalier and not just some money making company who put cutes pics out to pull your heartstrings - this will have meaning ( to at least 12 of us this year!)

Oh - I should have mentioned...

On Shutterfly we can also choose one of the twleve photos to be the cover picture....

I would guess Fjalar is in the lead on that one...but we will have to add that when we set up the poll for pictures!

I think the captions are a great idea...if shutterfly can't do that I bet I can figure out how to add them to the actual picture.

This picture is my all time favourite of Darby

TiredDarby.jpg

This is my avatar of Sabrina. I took it in August but not sure if thats the month it fits. Can we post mor e than one?
205210921_4ea70052f6.jpg

Yep, the lawn had just gotten mowed, and she went tearing around the backyard. Grass stains all around. She did have to get a mini-bath of just her feet, but it cleaned off pretty easily.

Ok, we could do one calendar with just Sunna, Andrea and Nicki's awesome breath taking photose and another calendar with all the other dogs. I would buy them all. Better yet, we could do a 365 day calendar with all the great photos over the last year on this board alone!

What gorgeous dogs they all are.

This is one of Jane B's photos this year and I think it was one of my all time favorites (along with ALL the Iceland pixs):

http://www.cavaliertalk.com/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=2385&sid=0ce079be3f32968ebd12fed8d2cec4d1

HA!

yes, JaneB, You don't have a choice.. we're using your picture!!! :D

I LOVE that picture too!!! It's so funny :p

the one of willow with the grassy paws inspired me to post this one of Aggie! It was on St. Patricks day this year, and we stuck a green ribbon on her and took her to the parade.

2006_0317February0054.jpg

I also loved these ones of Aggie in the snow...
2006_0317February0003.jpg

resize_aggie.jpg

There is definitely some stiff competition with Christmas pics, but I couldn't resist! This was taken Spencer's first Christmas day...it was around noon and he had already played his little heart out!

spence009.jpg

:)

I am definitely in on buying a calendar (or 10 for all the cavalier fans I have created!)

Back