• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Calendar Pictures - What month is your dog?

Here's my poor boys last Christmas. They were not thrilled with going to see the fat man.
edfe834b.jpg

My poor Duffy for Christmas. Bad enough that he had on the ears. The red sweater had a tree on the back with lights that blinked. Can you tell he was mortified?
duffytheelf.jpg

Molly you have gorgeous dogs!! They're priceless photos 8)
Love the faces on them in the Santa pic!

We took a pciture last night that would be perfect for a cold winter month (which apparently starts in October in Ottawa this year!)

IMG_0897.JPG

These pictures are so great I can't even begin to comment on each one of them. I'd be writing all night!!
Shelby's easter pic
HPIM0817.jpg

I had to do the Christmas outtakes because they were funny
Christmas 2005
HPIM0755.jpg

Christmas 2006
HPIM1122.jpg

Jake Halloween
HPIM0172.jpg

pictures

god all these photos they are just soooooo good i love the snowy ones ,the christmas ones,and the one by the fire well what can i say but beautiful :paw: :d*g:

I think I have few ones that maybe cold fit...

m0139714.jpg

Summer or autumn pic

m0123816.jpg

m0069427.jpg

m0022461.jpg

I'll post some more tomorrow, some hard drive problem now that I cant understand :lol:

:lol: Yes, It's really beautiful at home :D
I can show you some pictures of the place I used to live... :

m0139737.jpg

These are taken this summer.

m0139738.jpg

This is up in the mountains were I used to walk my babies. The just loved to run free around...

m0139739.jpg

And this is the small town, called Dalvík.

m0139742.jpg

m0139746.jpg

Nóra on her way... :lotsaluv:

m0139751.jpg

m0139755.jpg

m0139757.jpg

Dalvík

Woops... :oops: I loosed my self a little bit... Wished I werer there with Bono and Nóra...

Anyway, this is just one of Icelands many faces. We have snowy mountains, grassy walleys like this, rocky deserts, glaciers, cities and black-sand beaches.

(I'm sounding like a holiday seller here... :oops: )

Note to self - join Lindsay on trip!!! Those pictures are like taking a mini vacation. Beautiful!

Jenny,

Have you got enough room for all of us? There is no way they're going there without me coming too!! :lol: Iceland is absolutely stunningly beautiful.. along with your poochies of course :)

I don't mind which month, page, week, day or even the tiny left over corner.....I would just be so thrilled to see her on there...

Alison, Wilts, U.K.

I feel exactly the same.... If kayla could even be on a corner of the calander that would be fantastic :)

scratch the first one.. this is my all time favorite.. of course.. . . it's the one from my avatar. So are we doing this calendar thing for sure or is it still up in the air. Karlin, I haven't heard any opinions from you for it yet? And you definately have some keeper pictures!! :)

b39161503.jpg

Back