• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

New to the Board: Adjustment questions

I have dealt with rescues who have probably never had a proper bath. You can use a rinse that is 25-50% pure white vinegar (rest is water)as a rinse after properly rinsing all soap out of her hair. Leave the vinegar on for up to 10 minutes and rinse with clear water. This seems to take the doggie or worse smell off.

I have been to breeders with A LOT more than 12 dogs that take wonderful care of their animals. I have seen people neglect 1 single dog.

I have been giving my cavs DVM 3V Caps for small and medium breeds - one per day - 670mg/capsule. I was giving Chocky 2 per day for dry skin.

I recently ran out, and the vet didn't have it on hand, so we bought fish oil 1000 mg softgels at the drugstore. I'm thinking you could give her one of these per day, but split the oil between 2 meals.

Back