• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

It's our anniversary!

Remali

It was exactly one year ago on this day that I brought my Bentley home! He has brought me more joy than I could ever have imagined! And tomorrow is also the one year anniversary of my father passing away, having Bentley with me (and my Poodle Bailey) helped me thru a pretty rough time in my life. Dogs are the best therapy there is!

BaileyBentleyOct2005001.jpg

Happy Anniverary to you and Bentley! I couldn't agree with you more- dogs are the best therapy. :lotsaluv:

Thanks everyone!! I gave both my boys an extra treat tonight, and I have a long 3 day weekend coming up and plan on spending lots of time with the doggies, and I think we'll have to check out some new toys and chewies too! :D

What a great anniversary, the beginning of such a happy relationship. congratulations on your first year. people think cavaliers are expensive but when you consider what it would cost to pay a therapist to build up your morale 365 days a year, cavaliers are a real bargain, and they are much more therapeutic than therapists anyway. :D

Happy Anniversary!

Happy Anniversary Renee, Bentley and Bailey!!! :rah: and Congrats for your first year spent together!

I think we'll have to check out some new toys and chewies too!
:lol: im sure they would love that!

Happy Anniversary! It's wonderful that you are able to mark this special day with some joy and what a great way to remember your father. Dogs are truly the best therapy!

Back