• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Cavalier *Only* Training Who is interested?

:cry*ing: I'm SO jealous!!! (By the way Karlin, there's no icon for jealous!) Can i move to Ireland so i can join your class??? Or you could all move here next to me?? icon_whistling
It sounds like a wonderful class, i really wish we had something like it here. You are all awesome for having it!

We will probably do another in the new year if there's enough interest.

I got my portraits today from Hilari and they are wonderful! I will post some later.

Our portraits were waiting on the doorstep when we got back from Waterford today and, i have to say, my Cody is only gorgeous 8)

Karlin if you're talking to Hilari, please tell her that we're well chuffed with the pics :flwr:

I just scanned and posted mine into the gallery.

I will mention it to her or her partner next time I see her! Cody's pics were really lovely, as were Phoebe's too! :)

If there's one in the new year, I'd love to go- but I don't drive and two dogs on public transport is Not Fun. Trust me. If anyone is going to be going from a more northern area and could offer us a lift, could you let me know? That's assuming it's even sensible to try taking multiple dogs. Karlin, how did you find the mechanics of that with your three?

I swapped them in and out of the class, so each got time to do something at some point. Impossible to train more than one at a time. I put them in crates in the car!

Back