• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

cavaliers make me happy

molly+charlies mum

:) just thought i would tell people how my cavaliers have changed my life i am a mum to 4 children aged 8-18 life has not been easy ive sufferd from depression since 1995 it was made worse by my youngest who didnt sleep at night for the first 6 years,i then went out one day and saw a hanging plate with a tri cavalier on it and brought it i then thought what a lovely looking dog i would like to get one i then got little molly in2003 and loved her straight away, i have had problems going out on my own but with molly i knew she would have to be walked so thats when my life changed i went out with her 3 times a day and loved it now i also have charlie and im out more than in and i have meet lots of nice people out walking the dogs my life is now good and i owe that to my dogs they make me very happy :lotsaluv:

Thanks for that Christine, I am so glad a cavalier has made your life so much happier. :flwr:

What a wonderful story! It sounds like you have a wonderful life with your human children and your furchildren and I hope you continue to be so happy. Animals are amazing therapists and they can work miracles for people who are depressed or otherwise unhappy.

Chester and I are very happy you are a member of the forum and we look forward to hearing lots more from you.

How about some pictures of you and all your kids?! ;-)

That's a very sweet story. So glad they've changed your life so much. I always say that when I got Jake I thought I was just getting a pet....jeez, I've gotten a whole new lifestyle...and I love it!! The dogs are the main focus in my life and I wouldn't have it any other way. They bring me so much joy.

What a lovely story, thanks for sharing. Its true, those little cavaliers do the world for people and make such an impact on our lives. :flwr:

True uncondional compainionship and love does wonders for you. I'm glad to hear you story about how you cav changed you life. My special little man makes me so happy and proud everyday.

{{{{Christine}}}} I'm so glad your little angels have helped you so much. They really do make our lives whole don't they?

hi

Picture97.jpg
Picture111.jpg
a couple of pictures of 2 of my children dani 12,amber 8,and of me and charlie the two older children done a runner so ill catch them next time :D thanks for all your replys i love it on this site[/img]

That is so wonderful Christine!! I have a couple of friends who also have depression, and they also have pets. It helps!! My dogs have gotten me thru some rough times too, mainly the loss of my parents, dogs just bring so much joy to your life!

Christine, it's lovely to read about how Molly and Charlie have changed your life. :flwr: I just have to smile :)
My pups have changed my life, too! I know they're not human, but these fur babies are my surrogate children! :D :d*g: :d*g: :d*g:

What a wonderful difference Molly and Charlie have made in your life. They certainly give life a point...don't they.

Glad to hear that things are improving for you. Depression can be such a debilitating illness. Our cavalier babies are just so worth it aren't they! :D
Julie and the girls

I must admit, I also sufer form depression. for about 7 years now. But I have problems with that and annie. I was always even more sad, because she loves all people and I was scared, that she doesnt love me and that sometimes made it even worse. :sl*p: I must really be a horrible person.

I am so happy for you, Christine! And you also have beautiful children! :D

Christine, what an inspiring story! :( Teared up....I too believe in the power of my dogs to make ANYTHING better...depression, illness, grief...you name it! What a happy ending and I hope it only gets happier for you! ALL of your children (fur or no fur) are gorgeous! :D

What a touching story. Thank you fro sharing it with us. Your children are lovely. I don't suffer with depression but I do get lonely. I know my puppy will fill a gap. ;)

What a touching story. Thank you for sharing it with us. Your children are lovely. I don't suffer with depression but I do get lonely. I know my puppy will fill a gap. ;)

Back