• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

WINNER!!!!! Dirty Dogs!!

Your favorite Dirty Dog Picture!

• RockNRollCav, with Corgan

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • BrodieSkyward, with Brodie

• WillowsmOm, with Willow

• Sunna with Fjalar and Molder

• Coco's mom with Coco

• Grima with Diva

• DebJen with Robbie

• Judy with Zack

• Claire with Busta

• Nicki with Peaches and Fillipa

• Cathy Moon with India

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

rory

OK, here are all the entries!! Vote for your favorite! Polls close in 5 days (Sunday, California time)

Great entries, everyone!! I've LOVED seeing everyone's dirty dog pics!! :D
:v*cuum: :jmp2: :snap: :v*cuum:

1. RockNRollCav, with Corgan:
229626469_19b72a612e.jpg

2. BrodieSkyward, with Brodie:
206819445_fe63b22e7a.jpg

3. WillowsMom with Willow:
IMG_0685.JPG

4. Sunna with Fjalar and Molder
m0137744.jpg

5. Coco's mom w/ Coco:
coco10dirty-1.jpg

6. Grima with Diva (i think?)
107.jpg

7. DebJen and Robbie:
IMG_12842.jpg

8. Judy and Zack:
zdirty.jpg

9. Claire with Busta:
Holidayandstuff027.jpg

10. Nicki with Peaches and Fillipa:
adjOurDogs250504-23-17394.jpg

11. Cathy Moon with India:
2825845_89d769c612.jpg

Get your vote in now! Polls close tomorrow! Anyone can vote - you don't have to have a photo entered. :D

:updte:

Well - I think it's safe to say that we have a clear winner!!!

Nicki and her very dirty Peaches and Fillipa won this week's contest. cl*p :fool:

Congratulations!!!!

b*n*n* :mexwav:

And thanks to everyone for entering and showing off pics of your dirty dogs! :v*cuum: I had fun setting this one up! :thnku: :D
[/b]

congratulations nicki, peaches and felipa (wherever you are) cl*p
thanks kendall, this was a great theme, (y)
i really enjoyed all the photos, very funny.

Thank you so much everyone we are rather overwhelmed to win again...but hoping this will inspire everyone to go through their photos and get shooting some more...

Thanks for running this one Kendall :flwr: :flwr:

I will set a new theme tomorrow and you will have until the weekend to post photos...

Judy, sadly Peaches and Fillipa are no longer with us, they are at the Rainbow Bridge - both left us far too young, at 7 and 5 with health problems...but still here in our hearts. True Angels with Dirty Faces

And the winners by a landslide!! Those are definitely two of the dirties dogs I've ever seen. What makes the picture so priceless is the expressions on their faces. They clearly are not bothered by the mud!

Thanks so everyone who posted. I don't think it's as important who won as much as how many pictures we get to see! :D

Nicki said:
..Judy, sadly Peaches and Fillipa are no longer with us, they are at the Rainbow Bridge - both left us far too young, at 7 and 5 with health problems...but still here in our hearts. True Angels with Dirty Faces

:lol: :( yeah, i know, that's kind of what i meant when i said "wherever you are." like, maybe they are nearby at the moment, what with their photos getting so much attention and appreciation.

It's great to be able to remember departed ones with a laugh and a smile.

To Peaches and Fellipa--thanks for the laughter....so sorry you had to go so soon

Congrats Nicki and the little *ng*l angels Perfect princess Peaches and her sister Fillippa *ng*l Not long enough on this earth :l*v: :flwr:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back