Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: sleeping with your cav

Post Thanks / Like

Yep, I really believe it has to do with body temperature. The same thing happens with Kris and I; the dogs always wedge themselves up against me. Kris says I radiate heat at night. If she touches me, she says I feel hot; if I touch her she feels cool.
    Bruce
    MysticKnight Cavaliers

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

That makes sense - Joel is like an oven at night - Merlin will snuggle into the bend of his knee - he doesn't come near me (i thought it must be because I move alot at night)
    Kirsty
    Merlin and Oakleys Mum (Merlin -Male/B&T/5 years, Oakley - Male/Ruby/3.5years)

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by judy
    brady's mommy, it sounds like there's only one solution--kick boyfriend out of the bed.
    I couldn't agree more!!!!

Seriously, does your boyfriend really not like Brady? I think I'd be finding a new boyfriend if it was me It's 'love me, love my dogs and any others I bring home' in this house. Even Whitney is sleeping on the bed with us. At 2am this morning, she must have gotten down for a wander and then realised she couldn't get back up. I was awoken by her woofing and crying at me and hubby saying 'Wake up and put your charge back in between us, she doesn't like the doggy bed and needs to cuddle'

This is the man who is built like 'a brick proverbial'

Post Thanks / Like

he says he doesn't like brady, but he's here to stay. if he can't deal with that, then he needs to leave, we agreed about getting a pet and he shouldn't back out. he says that brady is a "kind of a pain in the ass" but i see that he smiles when he plays with him, so deep down, brady has touched his heart, he just won't admit it.
    Lauren
    Brady's Mommy (D.O.B 4/25/2006)

Post Thanks / Like

Typical bloke eh? How can anyone not love a Cavalier?