• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Florida Coincidences

Pavane

Hi,

Our Barkleigh is now 3 1/2 months old. We live on the West Coast of Florida in a little town called Crystal River. Yesterday, our college daughter was getting an MRI (rugby knee post surgery) and the woman next to her had an "odd purse." Out popped a 9 week old cav. Of course they got to chatting and my daughter phoned to check if our pups were related since they both had an Ocala connection. Turns out they are half brothers--the little girl's (a tri) father shares the same mom as my Blenheim. If you drew a map, the connections would hardly make sense because my daughter's school is more than a 100 miles from the hospital and 80 miles from us. The breeder for my dog is about 40 miles from me. The tri's family lives in Jacksonville--about 150 miles from us and her breeder is another 50 miles or so away...so you are crisscrossing a big state many ways and ending up next to each other.
And in a hospital waiting room--where dogs don't usually go.

what a small world. i just love that picture of your pup running. i was at my boyfriends parents house the other day and they have a fenced in back yard and i do not. brady was running like mad and his ear were flaping behind him and his mouth was open just like that. and everyone laughing at him because he was running so fast. i never knew he had it in him. :)

How lovely to see a pup in a waiting room though :flwr: I know dogs are usually banned for hygiene reasons but my dogs are cleaner than a lot of humans I've sat near in hospital waiting rooms :lol:

Back