• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Cavalier Talk and Irish Cavalier Rescue embroidered items

Great idea. I would love a sweatshirt (or two...) and a scarf . Any chance they will be available before Christmas. I'd love a red sweatshirt and scarf :D

Karlin,

I've just had a quick word with our graphic designer - he's gonna see if he can amend the ruby image to be balck and tan - so we have another design feature - I'll ask also to swivel it around so we could have one sitting next to each other.

Just to be clear, each of these designs does come in each colour already, and I won't be creating new designs; I am going to use what is available as these are all very nice patterns. It may be feasible to have the logo for the site done here -- which is an extra cost to me to have the pattern created for the machine. I am not actually sure it will work given tha shape etc.

If people want to create their own designs that is something to take up directly with a company that does embroidered items. I'm working with a rescue connection who does these for rescues, so this is different from a commercial operation, though they have a professional machine. I can give you a direct contact if you want to do a one-off item with those added costs of making up a design. (y)

Sorry Karlin, didnt realise all of the designs could be in each colour - I thought......

the black & tan head was the only one avaialbe for black and tan
the ruby sitting wwas the onl one for the ruby....

Or am I completely confused?

So I understand correctly these would also be available in Mens Polo Shirts, I know my Frank would love one with a Ruby and Bleinham on it.

My son Derrick would love a fleece blankie also are the Human size ?????

Back