• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

HELLO

BELLE'S MUMMY

HIYA,

JUST THOUGHT I WOULD INTRODUCE MYSELF
I AM THE PROUD OWNER OF 14 MONTH OLD TRI ''BELLE''

THIS FORUM IS VERY INFORMATIVE AND VERY ADDICTIVE :lol:

hi

icon_welcome to you and the lovely belle i am on this forum everyday so yes it is very addictive hope you enjoy it as much as i do :)

Welcome to the group - what a beautiful tri you have.... yes very addictive, I am just glad my boss is in Hong Kong and I am in the office on my own..... icon_whistling

welcome! and yes, i can spend forever going through this site as well. i am very glad that i found it, even though my boyfriend thinks i am nuts! :fool:

laurenlyn1 said:
welcome! and yes, i can spend forever going through this site as well. i am very glad that i found it, even though my boyfriend thinks i am nuts! :fool:

My fella thinks I'm nuts too! - I just rang him now to tell him that "a lady from Darwen has joined the forum"

Hello there! Welcome to you and your lovely cav Belle! :flwr:
The board is so helpful. Glad you have found us and are finding it so informative!
Enjoy!
:mexwav:

Hi Theresa and icon_welcome to you and Belle from me and my boys :flwr:

You're right - this place is addictive - as you'll see from my post count :lol:

Welcome to the board Theresa!! Gosh this place is definietly addictive! im on every day! Belle is adorable!! and i LOVE the expressuion she's wearing! so cute :flwr:

addictive? no way, not here! :lol: :lol: :lol:

I can't stay off the place!! hehe :)

icon_welcome aboard and nice to have you here! :)

Back