• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Leather furniture

Oh she loves them- but not when they scratch her beloved fancy furniture. She's house proud you see :lol: :lol:

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh I see! I don't do house proud ;) I vacuum every day and dust every other. My bathrooms get a good doing twice a week and the sinks and loos get cleaned every day. I'm always cleaning my kitchen but it never looks like it as my kids don't know what a cloth is when they spill stuff :roll:

Other than that, stuff it all :lol: My Dad used to tell me 'housework is here after you, my girl' and how right he was :lol: I like it clean and tidy but if it's not then it's not the end of the World. I'd rather everyone was happy and comfortable :flwr:

Tell your Mum to chill and enjoy the doggies :D :flwr:

Maxxs_Mummy said:
Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh I see! I don't do house proud ;) I vacuum every day and dust every other. My bathrooms get a good doing twice a week and the sinks and loos get cleaned every day. I'm always cleaning my kitchen but it never looks like it as my kids don't know what a cloth is when they spill stuff :roll:

That sounds pretty house proud to me!!! Mind you, if you have husband plus kids plus dogs, you probably need to do that... it's just me and the pups so I can get away with less. My kitchen looks like it's been hit by a pet shop bomb. Doggy stuff everywhere. Not good.

Believe me Lisa, I am NOT houseproud. I am clean enough to be healthy and dirty enough to be happy hahaha and yes, I do need to do that amoutn of housework as my kids get worse as they get older. When they leave home we won't know what's hit us as the house will be immaculate except for doggy stuff everywhere ;) :lol:

My suite, settee being modelled by Izzy, is 16 years old and the only blemishes are a few puppy teethmarks in the wooden trim and a button which needs pulling through , by an upholsterer.

A good manufacturer will be able to supply bottles of colour to patch up any scratches.

We feed our suite and the leater car seats, every three months. Treatment products from Gliptone, available on line, are very good value and they supply Rolls Royce, so have to be good.

061izzypleased3.jpg

Back