• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

brady's first sweater

laurenlyn1

my cute little brady :)
bradysweaterwebhw5.jpg

he visited some of my friends at work today for about an hour, so that was a lot of excitedment, and i brought him to get groomed today too. little pooped boy. they are so cute when they are tired. can't get into any troubles while sleeping ;)

What a handsome boy! I love dressing up my pup, and I think he secretly likes it too. Where'd you get the sweater?

at petsmart i almost bought a little jacket too, but i had to stop at some point. i can't go in the store and not buy like 5 things. i know he already has a million toys and such, but i keep buying more! he fussed about the sweater for a little bit, but the he was fine with it.

He sure looks good in his new sweater - although he doesn;t look too impressed about being photo'd in it! :lol: :lol:

Back