• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

How much soup?

Coco's mom

Hello!
I've been feeding Coco Innova Puppy kibble for about 2.5 weeks now, I think. She loves it (she loves everything) and is tolerating it well. Her stool is quite firm and she is sometimes going very little, so I've been adding some pumpkin, other veggies, and fruit to her diet. It has been helping. She also gets liver cooked at home once or twice a week (she goes crazy for it). :jmp:
Well, I'm making the soup for her that I found on the recipe section here. It has chicken, broccoli, carrots, parsley, olive oil, and potatoes. I plan to add it to her kibble maybe TWICE a week??? Does that sound reasonable? I am just wondering HOW MUCH I should add and how much kibble I should then give her??? She is 15 weeks now and eats about 1/4 cup of Innova puppy 3 times a day. She is a very good eater (ALWAYS looking for more food), but her weight is still normal. I just want to be sure I am not overfeeding her. :flwr: Thank you!!!

Sounds like you are giving her a nice mix of things!

I'd just aim for giving the same volume of food and do whatever you want in terms of frequency. For example sometimes I give kibble and sometimes I don't. I tend to give about a third kibble and the rest a stew or meat/veg mixture most of the time.

Thanks Karlin! :flwr: That sounds easy enough! I can't wait to give it to Coco today- she is going to go nuts. :D

Back