• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Help with food labels

luvzcavs

I was just wondering if anyone knows of a website or something where I can get information (MADE SIMPLE) on how to read dog food ingredient labels and understand them ?

I have found a million of these sites that give you an outline of how to do this but I still find the process confusing. I want to know what specific ingredients it should or should not contain and in what order ??

A friend of mine was asking what I feed my dog and why and I could tell her what and kind of why but was not able to be super specific or educated on the matter. She feeds Eukanuba under the impression that it is one of the best foods but I could not explain to her why it is not so much anymore top of the range ? Just that I had read it was not. All sounded a bit weak on my behalf.

Hope this make sense, any help appreciated.

Back