• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

eyelashes

frecklesmom

I tried to google this question and couldn't find anything. Has anyone's Cav had part of their eyelashes grow really long? Freckles has about 10 lashes on the outer part of each eye that just grow and grow-doesn't seem to bother him at all. I've trimmed them once and they need it again. They were ok when he first came to me. My Golden had no eyelashes when she came but grew them after being put on thyroid med. :roll: Oh, the vet just smiles about Freckes long lashes.

Can you take quick pic and post it so we can see these eyelashes? Chester has long eyebrow hairs, but no long eyelashes.

Sounds pretty - do they get in his way becuase I think I would let those suckers grow if they weren't a problem. I would love to see a picture. :snap:

:) mine have no long eyelashes but mollys hair on the sides of her face grow like mad and as there white and brown colour they really stick out and have to be cut back i dont see many cavaliers with that either :)

GudrunTheRed said:
Can you take quick pic and post it so we can see these eyelashes? Chester has long eyebrow hairs, but no long eyelashes.

I think the "eyebrow hairs" is what they are probably talking about.

Charlie also has eyelashes, but they're not super-long. They're very pretty & thick, though, and look like a person's! :lotsaluv:

Back