• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

good brochure on looking for good breeders

Wow, great brochure. I wonder how much it would cost to have that printed in the newspaper in the classified section near 'Pets'?

The Humane Society website also has information on detailed planning for disaster, for making sure your pets are taken care of.

Karlin.

Great brochure! Just wondering how it can be circulated? Maybe I'll print out a few copies and drop off at my vet's office.

Thanks,
Lisa

Very good brochure! Do they have actual printed brochures available? I'd love to have something like this on hand when I"m in practice as a vet in a couple years.

They have it available in the form of a pdf so I'd say it is fine to print out and hand aropund as all the credits are there for them. I'll check their webpage.

Also I am sure this is available from them in print form too.

Ok I just checked their website permissions and this is what it says:

Reprint Requests

Can I reprint articles from The Humane Society of the United States' web site on my web site or in a publication?

We welcome and encourage limited reprints of written content from www.hsus.org and other HSUS web sites. You do not have to contact us if your request meets the following terms and conditions:

You use the article solely for the informational and educational purposes for which it is intended.
You reprint no more than ten (10) distinct pieces of HSUS-written content on your web site(s). One article is considered one piece of written content. You cannot rotate different articles on and off your web site to accommodate this condition. If you wish to reprint more than ten pieces of written content, then please e-mail us with your request via the webmaster contact form link below.
The text is not altered. If you wish to reprint portions of the text or modify the text in minor ways, please e-mail us with a complete description of how you wish to do so via the webmaster contact form link below. We're generally amenable to these kinds of requests.
Credit is given as follows: "Reprinted by permission of The Humane Society of the United States." When our materials are reprinted online, the words "The Humane Society of the United States" must be a clickable text link to our web site, www.hsus.org. Please note that we do not permit the use of The HSUS logo when crediting our materials. Our logo is a registered trademark of The Humane Society of the United States.
You are an individual or you represent a nonprofit or academic institution. If you represent a for-profit company that would like to republish a particular article because it fits with a specific company mission or publication, we ask that you e-mail your request to us at [email protected]; we are generally amenable to such requests.
In addition, we'd be happy to explore a business relationship with you. We often license our names and marks to for-profits, for example, and sometimes this includes permission to use specified content. To learn more, please contact our Business Development team at 202-452-1100 or [email protected].

The HSUS expressly reserves the right to rescind any reprint permission for any reason at any time.

Back