• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Hello from Chattanooga, Tennessee!

Lindsay

Just wanted to say Hi and introduce myself! My name is Lindsay and I live in Chattanooga, TN, with my 2 babies, Spencer and Isabelle (Izzy). Spencer is a tri male that I have had a little over a year and is a total mama's boy, but that is fine with me as I am totally over the moon for him too! :luv: Izzy is my blenheim female who is Miss Independent (but her daddy and I know that she is a total lovebug deep down!)

I am so glad to have found this site and can't wait to become involved in the discussions about the greatest dogs ever! :D

Hi Lindsay! Welcome.

Sounds like you and I are cut from the same doggie cloth! My Jake is a total momma's boy (he's also a tri). And my sweet little girl is such an independent little thing (she's also a tri).

This is a great place to talk about and learn about these wonderful little dogs!

icon_welcome Lindsay! And welcome to Spencer and Izzy! I am sure you will love this site. People are very friendly and you'll learn a lot. I have to agree with you too (along with the rest of the board!), cavaliers are the greatest dogs ever! Talk to you soon!
:dgwlk:

A belated icon_welcome to you all from me and my boys :flwr: - Sorry, I should really check this section every day :roll: :flwr:

another belated icon_welcome from Kosmo and I! I can't keep up with everything on here, but it's nice to have you aboard!! :) Spencer is sure a cute little thing.. !! :) Looking forward to getting to know you guys better!!

Hi Lindsay! icon_welcome

I'm from the opposite side of the state in Memphis!!!

Your pups sound like mine as well! I have a little boy who adores me and also a Ms. Independant who loves me on her terms!!! :sl*p:

Back