• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Irish folks: cavalier-only training class!!

Karlin

Administrator
Staff member
I am crossposting from the training section -- let us know on either thread if you would like to sign up:

Tara, Lisa (www.dogtrainingireland.ie) and I just had lunch -- oops I mean a business meeting -- and we are now thinking of doing a cavalier only training class the Sunday two weeks away, the 29th. Or maybe the Sunday after. I think the 29th is the bank holiday weekend -- would that affect anyone's ability to attend? We'd do an afternoon session. The focus is on getting to know cavaliers, intro to training techniques, fun things you can train your dog to do, intro to agility. We will touch on a range of things and if there's good interest in a cavalier only clicker class, for example, or cavalier only basic obedience, we could plan for that too!

I'll be putting together a folder of info for all participants.

We will also have Puppia and other dog items for sale -- leads, foods, flower essences (eg fear essence, calming essence), toys like rope toys, kongs and treat balls (eg productive activity toys!), healthy training treats, etc. We might do an intro to using kongs.

And I am hoping to have a photographer there to do cavalier portraits for anyone who wants them!

If anyone wants to come from the UK we can help sort a hotel!

That's a wonderful idea. I just wish my baby was eleven years younger and we'd be there like a shot. Would it be Ok to just go along and watch?? or would that be a distraction??

Sounds great I would love to take my two boys but I am in work on the 29th :( ,where will it be held?

If I can't make it I would love to come another time , will it be on again?

cecily said:
Hm, I was wondering the same Claire.
Must humans be accompanied by a dog? :)

Looks like your problem is solved Cecily - Congratulations :flwr: I'm very happy for you.

Hi,
i would love to bring bailey and holly along, getting there is the problem but im sure we'l be able to sort something out. holly will be one on the 29th it would be cool if she could spend her birthday with other cavaliers :lol:

Back