• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

My cavaliers friends!

Mycavyangels

Rosie and her friend sammy

019_16A.jpg

Picture177-1.jpg

buffy

Picture117-1.jpg

DSCF0193.jpg

emilyandfriends004-1.jpg

:)

Oh Sammy and Rosie are sooo cute together. What a very patient kitty, licks and hugs. Looks like he's worn out in that 5th one down with his tongue hanging out :lol: Also looks like he doesn't need to clean himself...everyone else does it for him!

thanks

thanks guys :)

here r some more pictures of their friends

Picture035.jpg

Skites our neighbours dog and my dogs friend

skites3.jpg

silly sam

Picture001.jpg

DSCF0176.jpg

GANGcavalierKingCharlesSpanielDSCF0.jpg

11280.jpg

i42370755_33017.jpg

Oh they are wonderful :flwr: Isn't it lovely when different kinds of animals get along together? I love the one of Emily cuddling Sammy :lotsaluv:

Sammy has to be the most patient kitty I've ever seen. He cracks me up in the pictures with his tongue hanging out! He looks like he's making faces.

So cute the kissies!!! Sam is and they're really mean to him. When he was little they attacted him. Before we got Sam I tought they were cute and lovely, now I hate them! But not cats in general! Just these two. Also because they come to do their 'stuff' in oud garden and then Sam eates it! :x :yuk:

Back