• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

UPDATE PICS

Moviedust

:updte:

Here are some recent photos of Cedar and Willow.

The girls attentively watching Dad eat a bowl of cereal.
girlsbacks.jpg

Willow lavishing in the pillow near the fire.
willowbellyup.jpg

Willow sporting her first sweater.
willowinjumper.jpg

Cedar trying on her new sweater, after generously giving Willow her old one.
cedarinjumper.jpg

Cuddling up with Mom in front of the fire.
CindyCedarWillow.jpg

Cedar practicing for Halloween.
cedarhalloweenfaceandhat.jpg

What lovely pics. The girls are just gorgeous and boy do they looked loved!!

Wonderful pictures! They're such sweet girls. It really does my heart good to see Willow looking so happy...she seems to have adjusted quite well. :) :)

Oh my goodness! You should put that last one in for Halloween on the calendar! Cedar looks scary yet still adorable. I guess only a cavalier could pull that one off! :lol:

They are SO sweet. Willow's ears are really growing out, aren't they? And I love that new sweater on Cedar -- picks up her colours and I see she stretched out nicely the better to show it off to us. :wggle:

Karlin said:
Willow's ears are really growing out, aren't they?

I wondered if anyone would notice!! Her ears ARE growing out quite nicely. It is easy to see where the were cut now that they've grown a bit. It is going to take a long time for the blunt edges to grow out, but I think they will look nice when they do.

Back