Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: (Re-)introducing Ms. Tandie

Post Thanks / Like

{{{{{{{{Brid}}}}}}}} Thanks for making this little one's life good again. You have obviously given her back her trust in humans and made her feel loved and safe, now she is able to live with Cecily and her hubby without worrying. Thank you from the bottom of my heart.

This is what I love about rescue work, it's so rewarding. All this people who turn their noses up at rescue dogs just don't know what they are missing

Post Thanks / Like

Just seen this. Just to echo my PM, I'm so pleased for you, and Tandie is an adorable girl! She looks so pretty and so happy!
    Holly - 7years
    Amber- 3 years

Post Thanks / Like

omigosh!!!!!!!!!!

This is the best news i've had ALL WEEK!

cecily! she is so pretty, i love her lips, they are perfect. she sounds so sweet and fun. how old do they think she is? she looks smallish, how much does she weigh?

i hope things work out with your kitty. i know flea must still be grieving for rio, her perfect snuggle partner, but who knows what may happen....

that is just the best news--thank you to everybody who made it happen!

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

CONGRATULATIONS Cecily...just so thrilled for you all and wishing you many many happy and healthy years together.

Tears here for you again but this time they're happy ones

Tandie is just beautiful, Bird you did a wonderful job with her, you really are a treasure.

And of course the biggest THANK YOU goes to Karlin for co-ordinating all of this...and for all your behind the scenes rescue work
    Nicki and the Cavalier Clan Our photos www.scotlandimagery.com
    Supporting www.rupertsfund.com and www.cavaliermatters.org

Post Thanks / Like

a beautiful little dog, how lucky lucky she was to have been found and rescued by karlin and cavalier rescue. I think she's going to be very happy in her new home

Congrats!!

Post Thanks / Like

Default tandie

she is so beautiful hope she stays with you and has a very happy life xx
    christine and cavaliers molly+charlie

Post Thanks / Like

How lovely! My step mother's horse is a "red head" so to speak and her name is Tandy! It's well suited for her, also. I'm glad your Tandie has found a good home!!
    Jenni, Scott, Corgan (blenheim), Celti (Corgi-mix), and Luna (kitty)

Post Thanks / Like

Thanks everyone.
    We just put her to bed for the night. She's completely shattered
    Flea still not impressed. We kept them separated most of the evening but he came in to get a look at her when she was asleep on the couch, had a sniff and went off with his tail in the air.

Karlin, BrĂ*d, she did this hacking thing just after I woke her up to put her out before bed. Sort of like a cat does when they're trying to cough up a furball. Has she done that before? is it normal adult behaviour? Having never had an adult before I don't know.

Judy, she's 3 or 4 they think. Pretty small alright! We haven't had her weighed yet. Must do it tomorrow.
    Cecily, owned by Dougal (B&T boy, age 2) and Dora (Blenheim female, age 2, rescue)

Cavaliers at the bridge, much missed and not forgotten: Aggie (tricolour female) and Rio (Blenheim female) and Tandie (ruby female)

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Cecily, I just want to echo what everyone else has already said ... I'm sooo Happy for you. Tandie is GORGEOUS and she's a very lucky doggie to have you as her new mommy!!!

I hope you have many happy and healthy years together.
    Lani
    (a.k.a. Lucky's & Sparky's mom!)

Post Thanks / Like

I am grinning ear to ear as I read this! Cecily, I am so incredibly happy for you. I hope Tandie helps to feel the hole left my Rio. Sounds like you are a perfect match. Brid, thank you so much for giving this sweet girl such a wonderful start to her new life. Cheers all around!!
    Cathy
    Loving mom to Jake, Shelby and Micah