• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Hello from Ohio

Aimee Brooks

Hey everyone! My name is Aimee and I live outside of Columbus, OH, and I just started my first year of veterinary school at OSU. I have a 2 year old black and tan named Reilly, and he is like my child :) . In the future I hope to rescue at least one cavalier, but that probably won't happen until I graduate, because I'm home a lot less since classes started. Today Reilly had his first experience at my friend's barn while I was vaccinating her horses, he had a really good time, but I don't think he would make it as a barn dog :shock: . Reilly says HI to everyone, and it's nice to know there are others out there completely in love with the breed like I am.

Aimee :flwr:

Hey Aimee And Reilly. Glad to see you Joined. Aren't our little men cute together?

20060903bradyaimees02jd5.jpg

Welcome, and thank you for telling me not to get another breed (won't mention the type) and intorducing me to this wonderful breed that has stollen my heart :)

Hi Aimee! Welcome to the board! :flwr:
Reilly is so cute! I can't wait to see more pics of him.
I am sure you will enjoy this board if
you are looking for people who are crazy for
cavs! :jmp:
Vet. school sounds interesting. Good luck and
congrats! I have a lot of friends who went
to OSU medical school and dental school.
Well, enjoy the forum!

Hi Aimee and icon_welcome to you and Reilly from me and my boys :flwr: Reilly is certainly a handsome chap. I love Black and tans :flwr:

Hi there Aimee and Welcome! Reilly is simply gorgeous!! and has a wonderful coat! :flwr:

Hello and icon_welcome !

It's nice to see you on the board ! :) Your Reilly is sure a handsome dude!! :) I especially like the one with brady!! Too cute - would be good in the themes section! :)

Back