• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

New Wellness treats

Kingofthehouse86

For every1 who feeds Wellness dog food, or for those who want a new treat to add to ur kids fav list try either the Wellness WellBites or PureRewards....both get a 2 paws up from King... The WellBites come in 4 flavors and have fruits/grains mixed in and the PureRewards are just meat...both smell really good too. If any1 sees them in a store I would recommend trying them

I'm going to watch for those! I used to feed my pups Wellness, and one of the main reasons I changed is because it was difficult to find a place to buy it.

There are some kind of Innova bars that are very good, too. They're fairly easy to break into small pieces, and they smell good enough to eat. :lol:

Cathy do ur kids like the Innova Evo treats...they're the only treats I've found that King will refuse to eat. go figure cuz he loves the food... but the wellness treats bars,bites, or pure rewards King went for...but he will only get them every so often...Since working at a store where I see all the new products b4 the customers do...it's kinda hard not to buy everything new that we get in....lol

Aaron, they love the Evo treats, in fact that's mostly what I have on hand. I'm trying to stay away from grain, because it doesn't agree with Geordie. The treats look so much like Evo that maybe it's too similar to King's food, if he's getting a lot of variety! :lol: Maybe my pups haven't figured that out yet. ;)

Innova makes bar shaped treats in a green bag - they smell like yummy garlic toast - the pups also love! The bars are fairly big, so I break them into 3 pieces.

Cathy wat King loves is the dehydrated chicken filets. I try to give him a variety, but that's the only treat I've found that he won't touch so I gave the EVO treat bag to my boss, lol...I've actually never tried the Innova bars for King mayb I've try them on him...Who knows they may turn out to b a new fav of King

YAAY!!!

My shih tzu used to eat Wellness because he has severe allergies to wheat, corn soy, dairy and eggs. My cavies ended up on it too because it was too much trouble to serve two seperate meals (and it drove me nuts watching them go crazy for the other's bowl). It was just so expensive and I couldn't find it anywhere!! I switched him to Chicken soup for the Dog Lover's Soul and they make treats too. The food is great and the dogs love it...and it is easier on the wallet.

I recently discovered that Pet Supermarket now carries Wellness at a better price so I might switch them back. My dogs LOVE the treats but they are like $11.99!! With three dogs that little bag goes quickly!

Is that $11.99 for the bars? and which size, cuz that kinda seems bout what my store sells the big box of the bars for... the lil box is $5.99, and the new Wellness treats are $4.99-5.99

It was in a privately owned store called Dog Lover's in Tampa. The treats that were almost $12 were little square jerkies made out of fruit and salmon I believe. It was a little bag too...maybe it was just that store that was so high priced. The dog food is outrageous too: almost $40 for a ten pound bag. Thankfully though there are other stores in my area that just started carrying it so maybe I will have other options.

Wow!!! that is seriously over priced...At my store a 30lb bag is bout $40. The 6lb is I believe $12...but man that is seriously over priced!!!!

Back