• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Officer Lucky!

Lani

I put Lucky in his Halloween costume today. There weren't many costumes left for small dogs, so this year he is a police officer. I'm soooo proud of him, protecting the city in the sake of puppy-kind!!! :)

Here he is ... just getting the alert that a treat is in jeopardy ...

269710406_aa5771f468.jpg

And finding that his cousin Razz (trying to avoid capture disguised as a giraffe ...) has possession of said treat ... "Hold it right there Mister!!!"

269710417_c1852169d6.jpg

And finally, totally knackered after a hard day of protecting NYC from treat stealing giraffes ...

269710411_3de2c4d423.jpg

269710407_c455821175.jpg

I really TRIED to get a nice proper picture of him sitting quietly in the costume, but he wasn't interested. My vet and the doggie day care next door are having a Halloween Party on the 31st, so I think Lucky is going to go and when he does I'll post a few new pictures of him and the other little Halloween pups. :dogwlk:

Lani, Lucky looks soooo adorable in that costume! That's one costume I haven't seen yet. There are usually all the same doggy costumes in every store. I think the pictures are great for a puppy in a new outfit. (y) I can never get Coco to get in the right position for a picture, especially in a new outfit! She's too busy chewing it!
Hope the Halloween Parties are fun! :flwr:

Lucky's is a Target Costume (as is the Giraffe). I think it was only $7.99 ... quite a bargain actually!!!

OMG, that is just adorable! I loved it, "treat in jeopardy"! LOL! I may have to go look for costumes for my 2 boys!!

That's _VERY_ cute.
Bet he'd do better trick or treating than all the cute kids in the neighbourhood :lol:

Oooh I've always had a thing about men in uniform (I married one ;) ) but a doggy in uniform - so muchhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh better :lotsaluv:

Back