Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Designs for rescue fundraiser items

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Default Designs for rescue fundraiser items

I'm really excited about the opportunity to offer some cavalier items to raise some funds for rescue -- and also to add to my own cav item collection.

These are the basic designs and most/all can be done in any of the four colours for cavaliers:

In addition, I am having an embroidered logo made of the CavalierTalk.com logo, with Cavalertalk.com stitched underneath.

Here are some of the items:

Available on blankets, baseball caps, fleeces, sewatshirts, tees, scarves, hats, earwarmers, dog scarves, with either CavalierTalk.com or Irish Cavalier Rescue stitched underneath.

More detail on ordering to come but that's so you can start to think about what would interest you.

I can arrange getting stuff to the US as well -- it might be more in postage or a slight wait til I am heading out that way (I will be at the holidays for example).
    Karlin
    Cavaliers: Jaspar Lily Tansy Libby Mindy
    In memory: Lucy Leo
    Cavalier SM Information site:www.smcavaliers.com

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

This is my sweatshirt...it looks even better in real life

Nicki and the Cavalier Clan Our photos www.scotlandimagery.com
    Supporting www.rupertsfund.com and www.cavaliermatters.org

Post Thanks / Like

Karlin,

If we want would we have the option of having more than 1 cavalier embroidered onto an item? I would love to have something with all 4 colors displayed.

Also, do you know what colors you will be offering on things?
    Sara, mommy to Kosmo ~ 4 year blenheim boy and Faith 3 year b/t girl *rescue*

Mic Guest

Those look really nice. And it looks like you're going to have a nice array of items: blankets, baseball caps, fleeces, sewatshirts, tees, scarves, hats, earwarmers, dog scarves, I'd love to place an order for myself, so no worry about the timing of the US delivery.

What is the wording on the black t-shirt (blen & tri facing each other)? I can't quite make it out.

I've had a hard time finding any CKCS stuff with whole-colors.
    Great idea!

Mickey

Post Thanks / Like

i would get something. i am so happy that there is a ruby! most cavalier products don't have the whole colors. i too live in the US, and shipping and timing wouldn't be a problem
    Lauren
    Brady's Mommy (D.O.B 4/25/2006)

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

I'm definitely interested.... the design of the ruby is nice - I've seen the b&t before - would be nice to have a b&t of the same design as the ruby (I'm back to work tommorow so I will see if my desugner guy could do something with it based on B&T markings)

Sorry for being whole colour mad - just can't help it!
    Kirsty
    Merlin and Oakleys Mum (Merlin -Male/B&T/5 years, Oakley - Male/Ruby/3.5years)

Post Thanks / Like

Sign me up!!! I love the tee and the sweatshirt. And the scarf...and the....on and on. It's definitely not a problem waiting or paying a little more for postage. I love to be able to buy something for myself and support rescue at the same time. Excellent Karlin!!
    Cathy
    Loving mom to Jake, Shelby and Micah

Post Thanks / Like

Great selection...can't wait to order something!
    Mary-owned by Maya, Scout, Jazz and Sassy
    Annie at the bridge 3/13
    Life may not be the party we hoped for, but while we're here we should dance......

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Mic
    What is the wording on the black t-shirt (blen & tri facing each other)? I can't quite make it out.
    "It's a Spring Thing
    www.itsaspringthing.co.uk
    "

These were made for the bouncy folks from the Springer Spaniel forum of that name!!
    Nicki and the Cavalier Clan Our photos www.scotlandimagery.com
    Supporting www.rupertsfund.com and www.cavaliermatters.org

Post Thanks / Like

They look great! I like the hat and ear warmers.
    Sign me up!
    Will you be taking orders the training afternoon? It'd be great to see some samples.
    Cecily, owned by Dougal (B&T boy, age 2) and Dora (Blenheim female, age 2, rescue)

Cavaliers at the bridge, much missed and not forgotten: Aggie (tricolour female) and Rio (Blenheim female) and Tandie (ruby female)