• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Designs for rescue fundraiser items

Karlin

Administrator
Staff member
I'm really excited about the opportunity to offer some cavalier items to raise some funds for rescue -- and also to add to my own cav item collection. :lol:

These are the basic designs and most/all can be done in any of the four colours for cavaliers:

cavch1.jpg

cvch2.jpg

270143376_f857b3172a_m.jpg

270143363_e5459ddcfc_m.jpg

In addition, I am having an embroidered logo made of the CavalierTalk.com logo, with Cavalertalk.com stitched underneath.

Here are some of the items:

scarfandheadband.jpg

bandana1.jpg

blackt.jpg

Available on blankets, baseball caps, fleeces, sewatshirts, tees, scarves, hats, earwarmers, dog scarves, with either CavalierTalk.com or Irish Cavalier Rescue stitched underneath.

More detail on ordering to come but that's so you can start to think about what would interest you.

I can arrange getting stuff to the US as well -- it might be more in postage or a slight wait til I am heading out that way (I will be at the holidays for example).

Karlin,

If we want would we have the option of having more than 1 cavalier embroidered onto an item? I would love to have something with all 4 colors displayed.

Also, do you know what colors you will be offering on things?

Those look really nice. And it looks like you're going to have a nice array of items: blankets, baseball caps, fleeces, sewatshirts, tees, scarves, hats, earwarmers, dog scarves, I'd love to place an order for myself, so no worry about the timing of the US delivery. icon_whistling

What is the wording on the black t-shirt (blen & tri facing each other)? I can't quite make it out.

I've had a hard time finding any CKCS stuff with whole-colors.
Great idea!

Mickey

i would get something. i am so happy that there is a ruby! most cavalier products don't have the whole colors. i too live in the US, and shipping and timing wouldn't be a problem :)

I'm definitely interested.... the design of the ruby is nice - I've seen the b&t before - would be nice to have a b&t of the same design as the ruby (I'm back to work tommorow so I will see if my desugner guy could do something with it based on B&T markings)

Sorry for being whole colour mad - just can't help it!

Sign me up!!! I love the tee and the sweatshirt. And the scarf...and the....on and on. It's definitely not a problem waiting or paying a little more for postage. I love to be able to buy something for myself and support rescue at the same time. Excellent Karlin!!

They look great! I like the hat and ear warmers.
Sign me up!
Will you be taking orders the training afternoon? It'd be great to see some samples.

Don't think I can get anything within the timeframe of the training class mainly as I will be away and won't be able to get anything delivered the week before the class.

I don't think all four colours can be done on one item in these designs -- it would be very heavy and hard to get four designs on something as these aren't really tiny (as you can see from the size of the springers).

I think she already can do any colour in the ruby design. These are only samples in single colours as I didn't want to post four sample of every design.

sweatshirt

i would love the sweatshirt if you carnt get one with both my dogs on it ill have to have two in different colours look forward to putting my order in

I thought you might like to see the blanket Ann made for me as a surprise for Alison...

IMG_3544.jpg

IMG_3542.jpg

This is to show how big the design is:

IMG_3545.jpg

I was so thrilled with it, it's a good job it had Whitney's name on it or I would have been tempted to keep it :badgrin: :badgrin: or maybe I should just have planned to have a Tri in the near future :D

Not really Alison, so glad you liked it xxx :flwr: :flwr:

Oh it is BEAUTIFUL :lotsaluv: ...infact so BEAUTIFUL :lotsaluv: that it has ended up on mummy's bed LOL..well Whitney can sleep on it at night time! :jump:

Seroiusly it is a lovely, thick, soft quality fleece and the needlework is superb!

Thank you Nicki, it was a lovely surprise x

Alison, Wilts, U.K,.

The woman I will be ordering from is having computer problems at the moment and is off email -- I am just waiting for her to get back online. :)

I'd like to place an order, too. It's great we can save on postage if you bring them with you for the holidays. I'll order some smaller, less bulky items so you'll have room in your luggage! :lol:

Back