• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

How could anyone dislike this little face?

Silly Granny :roll: Chloe has got a cheeky face but it's typical Cavalier cheekiness - full of mischief, just as it should be :lol: It's one of the reasons we love them. Maxx still pulls his cheeky face even now and he's 7!

That's what I keep saying. Chloe is a little monkey- Holly was always very good as a pup, apart from occassional breakouts. The time she chewed the corners off one of my supervisor's books lingers in my memory. I had to fork out thirty odd to replace the thing- but on the bright side, it was only the boards affected so I essentially got the book for myself too.

Maybe I'll see my grandmother this week and now that they're more settled together, hopefully she'll come round. I've been looking closely at photos of ruby pups (as well as others) and it seems that Chloe's jaw structure tends to go with her head shape and defined stop- throwback to the Charlie origins of Cavs, perhaps? cavylover's ruby Rosie was identical to Chloe as a pup, and now is a gorgeous girl. Naturally, I think Chloe will be even more gorgeous :D :D So my grandmother will come round...

Unless Chloe steals her cup of tea. Nanny would NOT like that... :lol: :lol:

Back