• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Tandie's nature walk

cecily

We took Tandie for her first walk with us out in Garristown, where my OH's parents live. Their two dogs came along too (both older, neutered females). Tandie is great around other dogs. Doesn't pay them that much attention but seemed to enjoy walking along with them. :)

Does my bum look big in this?
tandiewalk.jpg

The big sheep at the front is U2, the black lab is Soke and that's me with Tandie.
tandiewalk4.jpg

Billy & the girls
tandiewalk3.jpg

The Stand-Off. Tandie spots Swish, the resident cat in Garristown. :yikes
tandieswish.jpg

Looks like she had a great time - she's a very pretty girl - watch out :yikes my Merlin is a bit partial to girlies!

Oh Cecily, she's so pretty! I want to see her! She looks small as well- about the same size as Holly. Did the cat carry on glaring, or did it swipe?

Cecily I can't tell you how incredibly happy I am for you. What a perfect fit. Tandie is just adorable (her bum looks just fine in her puppia :lol: ). What a beautiful place for a walk.

Lisa - the cat didn't budge actually, but Tandie got brave and started barking and tried to jump up at her (luckily we had a hold of her so she didn't get far). Swish just looked at her like she wasn't worth the effort and stalked off :lol:

Bríd.... We're very much in love with her already! :luv: She's brought us a lot of joy this weekend. But we hope to meet you and Phoebe at the walks / training very soon (hopefully Tandie won't want to go back home with you!!).

Oh she looks so happy and obvioulsy enjoyed her outing.

Tandie your BTM looks perfect in that Puppia... lucky you in the pink already :D

Cecily,
You all look so happy walking together. :) I hope you have found a lovely new addition to your home. Tandie is precious. :flwr:

Awwww she has the perfect little bum, bless her :lol: I'm glad you're all so happy - I think you need her as much as she needs you, Cecily :flwr:

I know how you feel about hoping she won't want to go home with Brid - I'm hoping Whits doesn't want to go home with Alison tomorrow. She's fitted in so well here and I'm going to really miss her :(

Alison's hubby said I can have her for £50 ;) I've offered to paint black blobs on Charlie and let him go home with her instead. her hubby is fine with this as he and Charlie love each other :lol:

cecily said:
Lisa - the cat didn't budge actually, but Tandie got brave and started barking and tried to jump up at her (luckily we had a hold of her so she didn't get far). Swish just looked at her like she wasn't worth the effort and stalked off :lol:

How very cat-like! Holly was going daft barking at my friends' cats (I think nine is the current count) yesterday. Chloe, clever girl, ignored them totally. However one handsome black fellow who looked like he should be on Halloween decs eyed her as if she looked like something nice and tasty. I kept Chloe well out of his way after that. Talk about the evil eye! :yikes

Love the pink on Tandie. Here's a tip- the blue orion puppia is to die for on a ruby. Chloe looks incredible in hers, and Tandie as an adult would be stunning. :D I think I've got the puppia addiction- everyone has been cooing over them, even the vet!

Oh Cecily, Tandie is so pretty! And it sure is lovely there, I love all the beautiful trees! Great photos!!

Looks like it was a wonderful time. Tandie is beautiful! Seems like she is fitting in really well too! It's so nice to see you all so happy. :flwr:

Back