Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: (Re-)introducing Ms. Tandie

Post Thanks / Like

Default (Re-)introducing Ms. Tandie

I'm very pleased to say we have had a four legged friend come to stay.

Karlin posted a short while ago about the little ruby rescue from Kilkenny. She went to stay with BrĂ*d (who posted some lovely photos) and has now come to stay with us.

We've christened her Tandie (Kdemars, Lisa, hope ye don't mind!! The name was suggested when you posted looking for a name for Chloe and thought it was a gorgeous name. I think you said it means 'fire' in Norse. It suits her down to the ground )

BrĂ*d obviously has done a great job with her. She's clean, flea-less (thankfully!) and looking great. She has a natural curiousity and doesn't appear to be either timid or wound up. After a good rummage around she flaked out on the couch for the afternoon, and apart from a rather perturbed cat everythings going great so far (touch wood ) She even came with her own fashion accessory!

Here's some photos of Tandie's first day with us...

She's snoring here behind me
    Such a gorgeous ruby... we're feeling very lucky
    Cecily, owned by Dougal (B&T boy, age 2) and Dora (Blenheim female, age 2, rescue)

Cavaliers at the bridge, much missed and not forgotten: Aggie (tricolour female) and Rio (Blenheim female) and Tandie (ruby female)

Post Thanks / Like

Oh my heart is feeling such joy for you Cecily and Miss Tandie. Congrats! Keep us posted on this absolutely beautiful girl. I love her name.
    Mary-owned by Maya, Scout, Jazz and Sassy
    Annie at the bridge 3/13
    Life may not be the party we hoped for, but while we're here we should dance......

Post Thanks / Like

Congratulations on the beautiful baby!
    Lindsay
    Proud mom of Spencer (tri), Izzy (blen), Tilly (tri) and Howie the cava-cat

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

She's looking pretty darn stylish there.

I think Jaspar contributed more to any cat discontentment as any cats that don't belong to him personally MUST be barked at -- especially large tabby boys who aren't about to yield any ground.

Miss Tandie is just the right comforter spaniel for Cecily's house ... perhaps with a little pup to join at some time in the future!

She arrived and after plenty of investigating, had a snooze at Cecily's husband's feet while we had lunch (I think I am going to add 'and give Karlin lunch' to the adoption requirements on Irish Cavalier Rescue dogs, as it was most enjoyable!). She had clearly decided this was where she was going to stay.

Brid transformed her from a little anxious and shy scruffette to a lovely shiny girl ready to be everyone's best friend. And sent her on the road with her very own wardrobe.
    Karlin
    Cavaliers: Jaspar Leo Lily Tansy
    In memory: Lucy
    Cavalier SM Infosite:www.smcavaliers.com

Post Thanks / Like

Oh I am soooooooooooooo pleased she is with you Cecily I know she'll get spoiled to bits Is she with you as a forever home or a stop gap?

She does look posh in her Puppia outift and Tandie is a lovely name for a lovely little girl

Congrats all round

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Wow, this is a match made in heaven! We're so happy for all of you!

Tandie looks so sweet, I'm sure she'll comfort you, Cecily, after your loss. And she'll get all the love and care that she deserves.

Bless you Brid, for taking care of Tandie and helping her adjust.
    Cathy Moon
    India(tri-F) Geordie(blen-M)Chocolate(b&t-F)Charlie(at the bridge)

Post Thanks / Like

So delighted you have Tandie . She will help to fill the places you have in your heart .
    Hugs and kisses from Heidi and Nifa
    mimi
    Mum to Heidi ( Tri-female ) Nifa (Blenheim female ) & Rua ( Ruby male )
    & Cavalier Angel Ruby ( Blenheim female ) at the Bridge

Post Thanks / Like

Indeed, BrĂ*d did a hell of job Quite a cool little lady that came to us

Donna we hope this will be her forever home Indeed she's a bit spoilt already. LOVES to have her belly scratched and is quite at home. She's an easy fit though. Very chilled, loveable and gorgeous.

I can't stop looking at her and smiling
    Cecily, owned by Dougal (B&T boy, age 2) and Dora (Blenheim female, age 2, rescue)

Cavaliers at the bridge, much missed and not forgotten: Aggie (tricolour female) and Rio (Blenheim female) and Tandie (ruby female)

Post Thanks / Like

That is so good to hear This is to say Thank You from your new dog
    cavaliers at the bridge Mattie and Rocky & Sam & Jake
    Better to light a candle for one lost dog than to curse the darkness of man's indifference. Saving just one dog won't change the world but it surely will change the world for that one dog.

Post Thanks / Like

Congratulations on the new arrival
    Stephen 3 Cavs - Cody, Abigail & Jasmine, Gavin the terrier and the cats - Buffy, Kendra, Thomas, Caleb, Robin & Cadbury, the Geckos - Crane, Poole, Schmidt, Amber, Seven, Eleven, Thirteen, Ivy, Gretchen, Darcy, Ari, Zeva, Claude & Claudine, Alpha, Bravo, Charlie, Delta, Dov, Ronia, Netanya