• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Dudley is my Hero

OMG {{{{{{{{Linda}}}}}}}} I am soooooooooooooooo glad that Dudley was such a good boy. I can only imagine what you went through. I remember Maxx leaving home when he was about 4 or 5 mths old - the coalman had been in our garden and hadn't bolted the gate properly. Maxx ran across our road, into the main road and almost caused a car crash and then off into my friend's farm opposite us - he was completely traumatised by the horses who came to see him and still hates them to this day :lol:

Hope Darby is extremely sorry for escaping and is now being a good boy (doubt it though :lol: )?

God boy Dudley, you deserve a special treat from Mamma for being such a good boy xxxxxx

Maxxs_Mummy said:
OMG {{{{{{{{Linda}}}}}}}} I am soooooooooooooooo glad that Dudley was such a good boy. I can only imagine what you went through. I remember Maxx leaving home when he was about 4 or 5 mths old - the coalman had been in our garden and hadn't bolted the gate properly. Maxx ran across our road, into the main road and almost caused a car crash and then off into my friend's farm opposite us - he was completely traumatised by the horses who came to see him and still hates them to this day :lol:

Hope Darby is extremely sorry for escaping and is now being a good boy (doubt it though :lol: )?

God boy Dudley, you deserve a special treat from Mamma for being such a good boy xxxxxx

Oh Donna

The thing was I didn't even know they were gone, and when we heard that noise at the front of the house and they opened the door and Dudley was standing all alone my heart sank. I ran to the backyard and no Darby, the two legged boys just took off like a shot outside calling Darby nobody could see him. He is very hard to see in the dark, I guess the lights from the on coming car made him a little noticeable and that is when Daniel grabbed him as he was going onto the road.

Needless to say, Frank is recovering from a black eye. :yikes :yikes :yikes
Yes Nicki the steak helped but not near enough. :sl*p: :sl*p: :sl*p: :sl*p:
The sherpa coat is very nice looking and a good fit - my favorite so far!

Could you purchase reflective cloth strips to sew onto the coat?

Thank goodness they are safe and sound, and that Dudley is such an intelligent little boy! Have you recovered yet?

Cathy: I went to look at the anoraks (sp) last night as they are water proof too, I did not like the white they looked like little girls, I bought a Black one for Dudley and the good thing is it fits both of them and is reversable lovely on the other side too. Will post a picture later.

I am recovered Cathy, and everytime I tell Dudley how brave and proud I am of him he does the head tilt. Like Nicki said it wasn't long ago that Dudley would of been the one on the road.

Oh how good brother and smart boy that Dudley is! :hug: I'm so glad nothing happened, Dudley sure is a wonderful hero! :flwr:
I remember once that I discoverd Fjalar wasn't inside the house because someone had forgot to close the door and I ofcourse paniced right away and begined to look for him and scream. Then after about 10 minutes or so I heard some scrabble and opened the backdoor.. There was my little sweetie pie and you barely can imagine how glad and pleased I was to hug him :hug: He is such a good boy, he just had went out to take a pee and then he had arrived back after few minutes.

Wow!! How scary, Linda!!! Your heart must have been running liike crazy at the thought of little Darby in teh street!!! :shock: Sooooo glad dear Dudley was such a good brother to get mum and dad!!!

Back