• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Theme: THE SEXIEST LOOK ...

Status
Not open for further replies.
We'll I may be young but I am ready, come on girls I am waiting.
Plus I am not the least bit shy.
Darby7.jpg

merlinsmum said:
Sunna said:
Here is Molder with sexy "I'm the king of the world" look 8)

m0046888.jpg

Sunna,

Please pop Molder on a plane so I can smoochie wooochie with him...... :D

:lol:

Hmm.. I think I can't do that, so sorry ;) I love him too much but you can come around to hug him a little bit but I want to hold him after that though :D hehe

Re: Sexy Look Entry

moniechris said:
Nuetered, Naughty and waiting....

cl*p cl*p cl*p cl*p
Great, great line. It sounds like something from the classifieds!

This is going to be so hard I love them all but I certainly have a couple favorites - I'm not telling who!!!

Hmm.. I think I can't do that, so sorry ;) I love him too much but you can come around to hug him a little bit but I want to hold him after that though :D hehe

I'm checking flights to Iceland right now..... :lol: 8) :D

I can't help but to die laughing every time I see this picture..

Kind of reminds me of Rory's, LOL

"Yea baby, you want some of this?"

b57722641.jpg

Star you are looking really beautiful xxx

and Scarlet is always pretty, esp when there are lots of her :D

Kingofthehouse86 said:
Hey Cathy wat's Chocolate wearing?? nice pics every1
She's wearing a pink flannel bandana that her breeder put on her after her grooming session yesterday!

OMG it's going to be sooooooooooooo hard to choose this time (as usual!) these pics are all wonderful :flwr:

Linda, that pic of Darby had me in fits. He looks so cutely sexy :lol: He's certainly not bothered who sees his bits n pieces is he? :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back