• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Theme: THE SEXIEST LOOK ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nicki

This week's theme is THE SEXIEST LOOK!!!!

I've seen a few "bedroom eyes" and sexy look photos on the board, so now is the chance to show the not quite so innocent Cavalier looks :badgrin:

So, please look out your best "bedroom eyes" and sexy look photos and post here from Tuesday 17th until Saturday 21st, voting Sunday and Monday.

The rules can be seen here:

http://www.cavaliertalk.com/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=3232

Basically it's one photo per household, although a photo can contain more than one companion {and not limited to Cavaliers, any of your companions can enter}.

When SiânE could still pull the 'look' off

park04.jpg

wow, these are great!
i think Kendall could use the one from the frog legs theme of rory, that was a pretty sexy look on that one...
:lol:

Said in a bad French accent: "Come on behbee...come to your Papa...you know you want to lay in the plushness of zis beautiful bed with me..."
267196630_88d783b64e.jpg

Not to be a entry hog, but I HAD to post this pic of my friend Lou's baby, Mr/ Becket and his famous "come hither" bedroom eyes pose:
148759454_57231c6d45.jpg

Help!...

I'm trying to find the nice sexy, head tilted one of Whits...can't find it on my puter, what have I done with it :sl*p: ....will have to raid my son's and see if he still has it... :roll:

Alison, Wilts, U.K.

:D As if by magic...

n4.jpg

Edited by Nicki...you'd e-mailed it to me in the past...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back