• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Rudee at the Vets.

My dearest Claire,

I'm crying with you believe me... she was such a darling, she captured all our hearts, she was a little treasure.

From the moment I saw her picture I fell in love with her, she was so like my little old Honey, a beautiful elegant older Cavalier, a face full of wisdom and wise looks behind such gentle eyes. Truly adorable. One in a million.

Rudee had a wonderful life with you and you now have your memories of her to treasure and keep forever.
Just think of the good times Claire that you had with her, all those very happy years that you shared together, it is painful but your tears will turn to smiles....it just takes time. :lotsaluv:

Alison xxx

Wilts, U.K.

Oh Claire ,I am so shocked and so sad :(

I've only been on here a short while but Rudee was such a little sweetheart and you looked after her so well.

Please take care of yourself.

Sleep well now rudee :flwr:

I'm so sorry for your loss, Claire. Such a sweet, precious little girl, and she's had such a good life with you! Cherish your many, happy memories of her. *ng*l

:( :(

Oh Claire, when I read this I began to cry; what a sad day for you. I know I'm new to this group, but reading about how much you loved your little one really touched my heart and when this thread started I kept my fingers crossed that Rudee would pull through. Know that your girl is free of pain and discomfort now and will be waiting for you.

*hugs*

I am crying too. What is it about these Cavaliers that make us love these little dogs more than we ever knew we could love something that isn't our spouse or our child.

I've only had my Toby for 2 months and I find myself worrying constantly that something will happen to him.

Since I am rather new, I don't know how long you had Rudee to love, but I have the impression that it was a long time. I cannot imagine how deeply you feel his loss.

I, too, am writing this with the tears rolling down my cheeks. Dear Claire we all feel your pain and pray that the happy, fond memories of your darling Rudee will comfort you soon. The ache will be there for ages but you have to console yourself with the fact you know she is no longer suffering but I know you miss her so.
Loving thoughts and prayers from Julie and the girls :flwr:

There are no words that I can say at a time like this. Just sending tons of hugs from Izzy, Spencer and I...

:hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:
:l*v: :l*v: :l*v: :l*v: :l*v: :l*v: :l*v: :l*v: :l*v:
*ng*l *ng*l *ng*l *ng*l *ng*l *ng*l *ng*l *ng*l

I am still new here but have been reading about Rudee.

I am so very very sorry to hear such sad news. I'm sat here with a tear in my eye now. As I was reading down the messages, I really didn't expect what came, I am so very sorry. You must be so distraught.

Be at peace Rudee, no more pain and you're free to run wherever you choose now.

Alison

oh Claire - i am sorry i didnt read this post earlier..

My heart just sank when i read the news...i am so very very sorry to hear of your loss..she was lucky to have such a great mum and been able to enjoy her life to the fullest. atleast she is not in pain anymore and you must believe she is having a great time now wherever she is and will be waiting for you.
Cherish your memories with her.

:( :hug:

Oh, Claire
I am so very very sorry to hear about Rudee
I am shedding tears with you for the loss of your baby
Sleep tight, Rudee, and run free

I too am shedding afew tears for Rudee . Since losing my Ruby I understand how hard it is to lose a faithful companion . Hold on to the fact that she is now at the rainbow bridge and Ruby will be there waiting to meet a new friend .
Hugs and Kisses from Heidi and Nifa my two healers who came when ruby went to the Rainbow Bridge
Mimi

:cry*ing:

Hi Claire,

I'm new to the board but have been reading for a while and saw this post today, I'm sorry that it has taken me so long to see your very sad news.

I like many other have tears rolling down my face as I read the thread.

My thoughts are with you at such a sad time, Rudee looked like such a gentle and loving girl.

:hug:

Beloved Rudee

Ah, Claire, my heart aches for you. These glorious, wise dogs grown old have ties to our heartstrings that are never broken. I cannot and I will not
believe that God created these miracles of unconditonal love to be forever separated from us by death. She will wait to see you again-you are her Mom.

Back