• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Just joined

alibunnylady

Hi all, I'm Alison and live in the UK. I recently got myself a lovely little Cavalier and have called him Bertie, he was 9 weeks when I got him, now 14 and a half weeks and doing really well.

In the short time I've had him so far, we have become the absolute best of friends, I adore him so much.

I also have 3 house rabbits and a cat, none of whom are overly impressed with this intruder that moved in! lol!

Already I have instant recall, he sits for me when asked, is just learning the down command, knows what no and leave mean though sometimes that takes a few attempts to get him to listen and he is generally very good.

Housetraining is still a bit hit and miss but he will get there eventually, no rush, it's not the end of the world if he's slow to catch on, he's learning everything else so well, can't expect him to be perfect can I! lol!

Anyway, that's my introduction, will have to sort out some pics to show you all, you will melt when you see him, I promise, hehehe.

Alison

Hya and welcome to the board! icon_welcome

Cant wait to see pictures of Bertie will look out for them in the photo section. :wggle:
Bye

seren said:
Hya and welcome to the board! icon_welcome

Cant wait to see pictures of Bertie will look out for them in the photo section. :wggle:
Bye

They are in the puppy pics section ;)

Alison

Hello and welcome Alison!!! I just checked out your photos over in the puppy gallery, oh my what a cutie pie you have, he is gorgeous!!!

And I MUST ask you about your bunnies!!! I adore rabbits and I have a mini lop house-rabbit, named Ebony......I will try and post a picture of him here....sorry if it is a bit large.

Ebbunnyagain.jpg

Remali said:
And I MUST ask you about your bunnies!!! I adore rabbits and I have a mini lop house-rabbit, named Ebony......I will try and post a picture of him here....sorry if it is a bit large.

Your mini is adorable. I have a dutch called Mr Munchkin, a Mini called Diddy and a British Giant (same/similar as the American Flemish) called Molly.

They are all lovely, though Molly has attitude big time and will deliberately do something that she knows will annoy me if she's in one of her moods! lol!

Will sort out some pics later on so you can see them.

Alison

Just to let you know, I've posted some pics of my other babies in the ...and friends section for you all to see.

Alison

Hi Alison! Welcome to the forum! And hi to Bertie too! It sounds like you've got a pretty smart puppy. I saw your puppy pictures- he is so cute! Congrats! :flwr:
:dogwlk:

Hi Alison! Your bunnies sound so wonderful.....I am off to go check out your other photos!!! :D

Back