• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Newbie here

enchantingdragon

Hi My name is Jasmine. I posted over in the intro board but I thought Id say hello here as well. I dont have a Cavalier as of now but my husband and I are hoping to have our first June of 2007. I have been researching breeders for quite a while. I met one last summer and she is spectacular. Im hoping to talk to a few more though just to get a better sense of everything. Im open to any help I can receive through this process as this is a big decision and I want to make sure I get the best puppy for my family as well as that the puppy is happiest with us. I look forward to meeting more Cavy lovers while I am here :D

icon_welcome

Hellooo & welcome to the board

I bet you cant wait till June :rah:
It will soon be here and you will get plenty of information from this board.

Hi Jasmine,
Have you checked out the Cavalier Information Library section of the forum yet? Lots of good information there - Karlin takes good care of us! :)

hi there jasmine,
and welcome to the board!! cavaliers are absolutely gorgeous little dogs and getting one will probably be the best decision of your life. if you look over the board and check out different threads and the library im sure you'll find a lot of excellent informartion that will help you out...it has certainly helped me out!

Hi Jasmine,

Can't agree more with what the others have said about checking out the Health section and making sure you see health certificates for your puppy's parents too.

Oh yeah and icon_welcome to the board. Bet June can't come around quickly enough for you?

welcome--looking forward to hearing about your quest and ultimate success. good luck. :flwr:

Back