• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

My buns and kitty pics

alibunnylady

This is Diddy, my little mini lop, he's lovely, gives real kisses, he plays with my cat and if she gets too much for him, he gives as good as he gets! lol!

IMGP0446.jpg

This is Precious, she's a year old now, she leaves Molly and Mr Munchkin alone, plays with Diddy and bullies Bertie.
PICT0028a.jpg

This is Mr Munchkin, if rabbits could suffer with high blood pressure, he would, he's quite a stroppy little monster sometimes and lunges and growls at anything that annoys him, however, he loves his mummy very much, probably cos I feed him! lol!
MrMunchkin2.jpg

Last but not least, this is Molly, my British Giant, she used to be nicknamed Stroppy Molly cos she was so unpredictable. She's just over 3 years old now and has mellowed somewhat, tolerates rather alot from the rest of the gang to the point of letting Bertie sit on her head if he's not in chase mode. Bless.
Molly2.jpg

Alison

Re: hi

molly+charlies mum said:
i love your cats collar and charm where did u get it? your bunnies are cute :)

I got it from ebay, it was a usa seller. If you are thinking of getting anything like this though,, be careful, if you go for one meant for a cat, make absolutely sure it's a felt backed one. The one Precious had on in that pic wasn't felt backed and it rubbed her neck and caused it to get sore in one spot. Needless to say, that collar was trashed and I then bought one from another seller who does them with felt backs and not such wide crystals. Not had any problems with the new one.

If anyone wants details of who the seller is, let me know.

Alison

Oh my I just LOVE your pets Alison!!! They are all so adorable!!! And your big bunny is so cool, a friend of mine has a Flemish Giant and I have to say that those large bunnies are sure neat!! My mini lop is about 5 or 6 pounds, so he isn't all that big..... gosh, your animals are all so cute they have the kind of faces that you just want to smooch!!!!

Oh, I LOVE the bunnies! I have always wanted one, I just think they are so soft and adorable. Your kitty is a doll as well!!! :l*v:

Pretty puddy and gorgeous bunnies. I adore bunnies but my hubby won't let me have any more :( We lost our last one a few years ago, he was very, very old and me and the kids were heartbroken :(

Maxxs_Mummy said:
Pretty puddy and gorgeous bunnies. I adore bunnies but my hubby won't let me have any more :( We lost our last one a few years ago, he was very, very old and me and the kids were heartbroken :(

Aaaww, it's so sad when they go eh. I have to admit, I am finding the rabbits very hard work now and have decided no more after this lot are gone, it's too much for me now.

One dog and one kitty will be perfect for me when the time eventually arrives I think, both are easy peasy in comparison to the rabbits! lol!

Alison

Back