• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

** Special one day CKCS training workshop

Karlin

Administrator
Staff member
Tara and Lisa have organised the training class, to be held Sunday Oct 29th, and are taking online bookings. Please note *you need to book online so that a place is reserved* and that spaces are limited.

More info here:

http://www.dogtrainingireland.ie/home.php

It should be fun! I'll be doing the intro bit, and have a folder of information for everyone.

Remember that you will be able to buy food, toys, harnesses and other items too if you are interested!

Karlin

PS This is what we will all be most interested in, I bet:

Teaching your CKC Self Control around the food bowl and at the front door

:rotfl: :rotfl:

And they are going to do that in a day????? :yikes :flwr: :flwr:

Any chance of getting this videoed and selling it on DVD...no seriously, just occured to me it would be a way we could all be involved and perhaps raise funds for Irish Cavalier Rescue too?

Don't really have the ability to video this, though maybe if we did a second run through!

If people haven't been to the training centre before, be sure to allow a little extra time to find it -- hard to find the first time; easy after that! :lol:

We can take enrollments on the day as well if anyone is thinking they'd like to come along.

There's a map on their website. Basically if you are on the road BEHIND the airport heading towards St Margearet's, you go thru the rounfabout that is at the back of the airport, and the next left has a sign for some cottages -- you go left there, all the way to the end where it deadends to the right, then go about another 150 mtrs and you'll see a big farm gateway with their sign outside (it should be outside.

DON'T FORGET CLOCKS WENT BACK!!!

Back