Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Snuggle puppies

Post Thanks / Like

Default Snuggle puppies

I've been trying to source one of these for our pup when he arrives in December. I was thinking of having it shipped to the breeder so it will have his mother & litter mates smell on it. I think somebody else on the board mentioned doing this... is it a good idea?

Problem is I'm finding it difficult to get hold of one. Most places are out of stock and won't have them until the end of November, which means that we might not have it in time. Suggestions anyone?
    Cecily, owned by Dougal (B&T boy, age 2) and Dora (Blenheim female, age 2, rescue)

Cavaliers at the bridge, much missed and not forgotten: Aggie (tricolour female) and Rio (Blenheim female) and Tandie (ruby female)

Post Thanks / Like

I got one for Phoebe the time she was neutered and since then she has ripped it to shreds!!!
    BUT I held on to the heart beat part of it which you could still use and wrap it around something. You can take mine if you want. Here is a picture....hoopefully
    http://cavaliertalk.com/phpBB2/viewt...512&highlight=
    BK

Post Thanks / Like

Thanks for the link BrĂ*d. It was gread to read about Phoebe going through the same thing as Tandie right now. Loved the babygro
    If we can't get the puppy and you don't mind I'd love to borrow the heartbeat Did you get your snugglepup online?
    Cecily, owned by Dougal (B&T boy, age 2) and Dora (Blenheim female, age 2, rescue)

Cavaliers at the bridge, much missed and not forgotten: Aggie (tricolour female) and Rio (Blenheim female) and Tandie (ruby female)

Post Thanks / Like

Post Thanks / Like

Here's a link to sitstay.com. They carry the snuggle puppy and comfort pup.

http://www.sitstay.com/store/toys/snugglepup.shtml
    Cathy
    Loving mom to Jake, Shelby and Micah

Post Thanks / Like

found it on poshpaws. They didn't say it wasn't in stock, so hopefully it is! Got some toys and a new puppia also

Post Thanks / Like

If Brid still has the heartbeat you could get it put into a stuffed toy. The bear factory in Jervis Street or Dundrum stuff toys there and then so you could bring the heartbeat with you. Their toys are very reasonable. I got a lovely elephant there for Twinkle - she likes her cuddlies but not for cuddling if you know what I mean
    Joanna, Daisy Boo(ruby), Twinkle(tri), Brandy(blenheim rescue) and himindoors (mutt)

Post Thanks / Like

amazon.com has some, and I just ordered one off of ebay! What a clever I idea! I am going to give it to my little stewie who has a tendancy to "nurse" off of his stuffed animals. I bet he will love this!!
    I love my Wesley, Cody, Zoey & Stewie

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Fuzziebear on this board IS poshpaws.com, so you could PM her. Or just email her through the poshpaws site and ask. I am sure she can order you one in well in time to collect your pup.

Why not just have the breeder take a dishtowel and put it in the whelpingbox rather than the snugglepuppy? It would potneitally get covered in puppy poo and wee and food and so on if put in with the whole group. Ypu can just put the soft dishtowel in alongside the snugglepuppy.

Most good breeders will always give you something with the scent of the mother/pups. Mine gave me a knotted sweatsock for Jaspar. That's more than enuogh scent to keep a pup happy.
    Karlin
    Cavaliers: Jaspar Leo Lily Tansy Libby (foster) Mindy (foster)
    In memory: Lucy
    Cavalier SM Infosite:www.smcavaliers.com

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Karlin
    Why not just have the breeder take a dishtowel and put it in the whelpingbox rather than the snugglepuppy? It would potneitally get covered in puppy poo and wee and food and so on if put in with the whole group. Ypu can just put the soft dishtowel in alongside the snugglepuppy.
    I ordered online earlier this afternoon so hopefully she has one in stock That's quite a supply of outfits she's got online! I managed to restrain myself to just a small sized puppia and a few toys though

Dishtowel a much better idea!! I wanted something with the scent but didn't want snugglepup getting ruined either.