• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Sleepy puppy...

Lisa_T

OK, this is going to sound daft. Last week, Chloe was constantly on the go, which really suprised me- bear in mind she's not 12 weeks old til tomorrow! She was a hyperactive live wire.

This week, she's still lively and playful, but seems more content to sleep and to cuddle. She sleeps on her back with her feet in the air- so funny. I know puppies sleep a lot (dogs sleep a lot, period) - do I just chalk up last week's craziness to a settling in period? I must admit I prefer this slightly more laid back Chloe- she was running me ragged. :D

I realise it's not crystal clear, but this was a question!! :lol: :lol:

I think you may possibly have the answer already....she is now more settled and content , a little more relaxed and enjoying her new home!

Enjoy the peace and quiet while it lasts! :lol:

Alison, Wilts, U.K.

oh lucky you! i agree that she is probably more settled and content at the moment...dont know if it will last though..it may.
my two boys have just begun to be slightly more relaxed than they were before (i will stress the word slightly coz they are still live wires)..but i notice they are resting more during the day..and they are just going to hit 11 mnths on the 25th!...so i think if she has already calmed down a little, all the better for you!!

Hehehe,
My little Marlon always does the feet in the air sleeping trick he loves it !

He sleeps until 1100 everyday goes mad for 2hrs, has a sleep, goes for his long walk.
Has another sleep and then when I come from work he plays like crazy until bedtime....

I may never leave a cup half full of coffee again. Holly was sticking close to me; I was in the kitchen doing the dishes, and it suddenly dawned on me that Chloe was being very quiet- she's very vocal when playing, even when she's playing alone! Went to investigate. Found Miss Chloe balancing on Holly's basket in the living room, front paws on the little table, with her head in my coffee cup drinking. She then went berserk for about fifteen minutes. I gave her plenty to drink and something to eat and then she kinda collasped from exhaustion. Talk about wired up :lol: Poor little Holly looked so totally confused!

hahahaha!!! :lol: wat a sight that must have been..with her tiny head in your coffee cup..the caffiene must have wired her up!

Back