Hi Ruby, my name is Claire, and I just got done reading your, Sydney and Duncans great adventures. Let me back up a bit.

My mom has been hanging out on CT for about 9 months now. And generally I'm not interested. But the last day she has been laughing and showing me pictures of 2 cute Cavalier girls, and most recently making over that cute redhead Duncan. Well yep, that got my attention, as he sure is a handsome dude (btw I'm a redhead too!).

Anyway, mom is busy getting ready to go to a football game, and I took the opportunity to pop on and say hello (while she wasn't looking, of course, have to keep the Cavalier 'powers' secret). But most important, I wanted to say how sorry I am over the tough go you've all had with Sydney. I'm just glad she is better. Give her a gentle hug from me.

Okay, need to run......mom is on a mission, and I don't want her to notice I was using the iPad.

Talk again soon, and I'll be sure to check out 'Human Talk'. I bet we could write a book about all we know about humans.....