Page 16 of 27 FirstFirst ... 6141516171826 ... LastLast

Thread: Ruby Here

Post Thanks / Like

I have just found this thread and read it all, its just brilliant, you guys just have the best life! Keep us posted, so happy for you Duncan that you have found your forever home
    Sue, Prince (B&T, DOB: 28/09/2001) & Lucy (Tri, DOB Unknown)

2. Thanks Sydney thanked for this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Welcome home Duncan!!! I had a feeling you were already living with your permanent family So, how do you like being the only boy with two sisters? Makes you feel even more special doesn't it?! And wait until you get to go on all of those adventures. Your sisters post the most wonderful stories and pictures, but watch out, they're going to teach you all kinds of things, and may even get you into trouble a time or two, but that's what it's all about, being a part of a family. You'll get to see the most amazing things. You are a lucky little guy to be surrounded with so much love!!
    Cathy
    Loving mom to Jake, Shelby and Micah

4. Thanks Sydney thanked for this post
    Post Thanks / Like

What a wonderful story and you are so beautiful, Duncan I laughed and I was in tears, thank you for sharing it with us.
    Eeva
    and Maija and Hermione

6. Thanks Sydney thanked for this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Oh Duncan, I am so happy for you. You had me crying at work! You are going to have such a wonderful life. Rudy and Sydney have the best adventures ever and lead such colorful lives. Can't wait to hear about all of the fun places the three of you will go with Mom and Dad. Please keep us updated we so enjoy reading your posts.
    Sharon, proud Mom of Scout (tri) and Breeze (Newfie)

8. Thanks Sydney thanked for this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Duncan your story brought tears to my eyes - you truly have wonderful parents. Congratulations on your new home!
    Kendra
    Mommy to Cupcake and Nila & Auntie to Nacho

10. Thanks Sydney thanked for this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Hey, Duncan, you look like you have settled right in and that Ruby and Sydney are showing you the ropes. My Clumber sister Hadley says she is showing me the ropes too but she mostly gets me in trouble. We live on the other side of those beautiful mountains you visited, in West Virginia. Keep us posted on your adventures and maybe one day we will run into each other on your travels.

From Buddy who is on restricted computer use so this was dictated to --
    Phyllis in West Virginia USA with two Clumbers and a Cavalier Named Buddy

Post Thanks / Like

Just curious to know how Duncan is getting along in his new home with Sydney, Ruby, Mom and Dad.
    Sharon, proud Mom of Scout (tri) and Breeze (Newfie)

Post Thanks / Like

Duncan here,

I am so happy now that I have found my permanent home that words can never describe.

I just had my first holiday called Thanksgiving and boy did I eat. I ate so much that I bet if I wore a belt, my belly would've hung over it. We haven't gotten to take any big trips yet because my sisters have been so busy teaching me many, many useful skills. Ruby has taught me to use the computer and I have been so busy chatting with my fellow Cavaliers on "Human Talk". Sydney has taught me to drive and we have been to the treat store three times since I got here. Sydney even let me drive the last time. She chilled out in the passenger seat wearing her sunglasses and listening to Dad's ipod. She was rocking and rolling and snapping her paws. Ooops, I gotta run because I hear Mom and Dad stirring in bed upstairs. Ruby and Sydney told me to never let them find me using the computer or engaging in any other human activity. I'll get back soon and will tell you an absolutely hilarious story about us going out to get a tree for Mom and Dad. I still don't understand but Ruby said they didn't either when they saw it for the first time last year. She said its got something to do with a giant fat man in a red suit. Can't wait to hear about this one. Stay tuned.

Duncan in Virginia

ooops, sorry... and Ruby and Sydney in Virginia too!

Post Thanks / Like

Ah Duncan....sounds like you're really living the good life now. And Ruby and Sydney are such good big sisters to teach you all of their little secrets.
    Cathy
    Loving mom to Jake, Shelby and Micah

15. Likes Sydney liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Hey, Duncan, my human Phyllis has blocked our access to Human Talk, both the one for Cavaliers and the one for Clumbers. She will let us dictate to her on Cavalier Talk and her Clumber Lists so here I am. So glad you are doing well and are settled in. Hope you enjoy the Holidays. Christmas can be both a blessing and a curse. There are lots of extra treats and pampering but there are also extra humans around who can take your spots on the sofa. Not all of them understand that no room on the sofa means you gotta move to their lap. The big man in the red suit gets cookies and other goodies left for him by the humans. Last year Hadley and I got there first and by the time Santa arrived there were just crumbs. He did not seem to mind. Still did lots of Ho Ho Ho's and we did Woo Woo's back at him. Nice guy! Take care and keep us posted.

Dictated by Buddy (Bud Bud) to
    Phyllis in West Virginia USA with two Clumbers and a Cavalier Named Buddy

17. Likes Sydney liked this post