Page 18 of 27 FirstFirst ... 81617181920 ... LastLast

Thread: Ruby Here

Post Thanks / Like

Duncan:

I gave my human Phyllis the boxed set of Barbara Garnett-Wilson's "The Cavalier King Charles Spaniel in Fact and Fancy" and The Cavalier King Charles Spaniel - A Tribute in Art"! Great minds think alike. My human aunt Kathy had to help me pick it out and order it since I am not as good on the computer as you guys are!

Looking forward to more of your adventures with Sydney and Rudy!!

Bud Bud as dictated to
    Phyllis in West Virginia USA with two Clumbers and a Cavalier Named Buddy

Post Thanks / Like

Default best post

this is the best post!
    one day i will do the same with my doggies!!!

Post Thanks / Like

It's been such a long time since we've heard, or saw, any posts from Sydney, Ruby and Ducan. Can't wait to read and see pictures of their spring and summer adventures. Also, we need updates on how Duncan is doing.
    Sharon, proud Mom of Scout (tri) and Breeze (Newfie)

Post Thanks / Like

oh ruby is so fabulous. She is very like my ruby.

Hope you post some new photos soon.....

Post Thanks / Like

just realised that photo was taken oct 2006? Is that right? Thats when that thread was put on.

Are you there ruby????

We would love up to date photo's.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by ruby2 View Post
    just realised that photo was taken oct 2006? Is that right? Thats when that thread was put on.

Are you there ruby????

We would love up to date photo's.
    Sydney, Ruby and now Duncan's posts are an ongoing project.....always updating with new adventures.
    Sharon, proud Mom of Scout (tri) and Breeze (Newfie)

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

They must be very busy on new adventures as they haven't managed to sneek onto the 'puter in a good while.........
    Kirsty
    Merlin and Oakleys Mum (Merlin -Male/B&T/5 years, Oakley - Male/Ruby/3.5years)

Post Thanks / Like

looks like the 3 of you had a good christmas, im glad that Duncan is settling in well with you, and you both showed him how to do his list to santa, you are good sisters to him
    Ryan, Lisa, and Kieran.....our 2 Blenhiem girls Lucy and Megan, Jake the Lab, and the old man of the house...Charlie

Post Thanks / Like

Ruby here,

Sydney, Duncan and I must really apologize for being a toodles bit lazy on keeping you up to speed on our adventures. We have been so very busy all winter what with the three of us sleeping, eating, winning the Alaskan Iditarod dog sled race (more to come on the win and the controversy after we crossed the finish line), sleeping, eating, putting a new kitchen addition on the back of Mom and Dad's house while they weren't looking, sleeping, eating, Duncan unearthing a large dinosaur bone in the back yard and trying to keep it secret because he loves dinosaur bones, and of course prepping for our upcoming travel season. We'll update everyone on these adventures and more this weekend. Oh, yes we'll have pictures too. Gotta run for now because we have a roof on the addition to install before noon and Duncan has his tool belt and hard hat on and he's raring to go. You know you can never keep those boys away from the tools. Ta Ta.

Ruby, Sydney, and Duncan in Virginia

Post Thanks / Like

Isn't it amazing that we've been a part of the adventures for so long? I always look forward to new stories from these guys. Now...go get that roof on!!!
    Cathy
    Loving mom to Jake, Shelby and Micah